7%: cheesy

Verona's pov

"Owieee." I let out a whine as Noah playfully bit my hand.

"Im sowwy." He chuckled as he kissed it hoping it's make it all better. It did.

"So whats the plan for today?" He laid comfortably on my bed.

"No clue.... you wanna go to the Santa Monica pier or something." I shrug.

"Ooo good idea." He nodded.

"I'll drive." I smirk at him.

"Noo. You almost killed us that one time." He chuckled.

"That wasnt my fault Noah." I pouted.

"It was the prius then?" He raised a brow as i handed him my car keys.

"Yeah." I nodded as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Okay cmon my little avocado." He grabbed my hand and led me out my apartment.

"Avocado?" I glared at him.

"Yeah because you're dressed in green. And plus i like avocados." He gave me a cheeky grin. Date me.

"You're wearing green too." I point at his shirt.

"Okay so we're avocados now." He stated and i agreed with him.

We hopped into my car little bmw that my mommy and daddy bought me as a sorry present from when they couldn't make it to my high school graduation.

The second we got in the car my phone connected to the car and one direction was playing.

"Oh so you're a directioner." He teased.

"Hell yeah." I laughed. "Harry is daddy."

"I mean i guess." He shrugged.

I smiled at him as he drove and softly mumbled the lyrics to 'little things.'

I wasn't even a cheesy person to begin with. Like i hate all that sappy love shit.

But Noah is making me love all this cheesy shit. And I'm vegan. (SOWWY I HAD TOO.... i think im a comedian)

"I'm in love with you... and all these little things." Noah got so into the song.

He ended up finishing the song. Singing every word.

"Wow." I clapped my hands for him.

"My sisters forced me to listen to this growing up." He chuckled softly.

"I think its cute you still know the lyrics." I smiled over at him.

Once we arrived to the pier he parked my car and we made our way towards it.

"I've never actually been here before." Noah admitted to me which caught me by surprise.

"Really?" I found myself holding onto Noah's arm as we walked around.

"You wanna be cheesy and go on the ferris wheel." He teased.

"Yes." I let out a laugh.

We waited in line and got on.

"Are you scared?" He nudged my should as i looked down. Don't ever look down if you're afraid of heights.

"Do you ever just think like... oh what if i fall?"

"Well dont think like that!" Noah looked at me like i was weird.

I gave him a nervous laugh as we looked over what looked like never ending water.

"Hey look at me." He mumbled in my ear.

Quickly turning i didn't know what to expect until he scooted closer to me.

"Kiss me." A smirk was plastered on his face as he waited for my response.

"Why don't you kiss me?" I tease.

"Oh you want me to kiss you? Okay." He shrugged and pulled me in for a deep kiss.

Words cant explain how soft his lips are. I admired him.

I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

"Verona i know we just met and stuff... but i really do like you." He admitted and oh my god.... the butterflies. I want to scream.

"I like you too." I blush.

"Like i wanna see where things takes us.... i want us to take our time. I really don't want social media to pressure us to date when we're not ready yet."

"Then we're both on the same page." I smiled at him.

—spookysblock

Out of all natural disasters which one scares you the most?

Mine is tsunamis bc im terrified of water lmfao