16%: double d8

Verona's pov

"Babe stop moving." Noah pouted. "That was a good shot and you ruined it." He groaned.

"Im sorry." I laughed and cried at the same time. "Im nervous."

"Why are you nervous?" He laughed.

"I dont know.... i get nervous around you." I pouted.

"You're so cute." He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Cringe." Blake got all disgusted.

"Dont be mean." Amelie smacked his chest.

"I'll take the pictures for you if you want?" Amelie offered.

"If thats okay with Noah." I shrug.

"Go crazy." He handed her my phone.

We were having a double date with Blake and Amelie and it was pretty fun. We had dinner at this restaurant in down town and now we are strolling around the city for fun. Looking for a good photo op.

We ended up taking pictures in a random ass area.

"You are so pretty, Verona." Amelie smiled as she looked over the photos.

"Aw thank you." I smiled as she showed me them.

"So now that we're alone.... tell me... are you guys for real dating?" She smirked as we watched the guys walk further up ahead the street.

"No.... i was waiting for him to make a move but i think im going to have to." I sighed.

"I love that for you! We need to normalize girls asking out guys." She commented.

"I think you guys are so cute together." She smiled. "I don't know him that well but Blake really loves the idea of you two."

"Noah is seriously the sweetest guy I've ever met." I smiled to myself just thinking about all the reasons why.

"I bet."

"One time he was at my house and asked for permission to cuddle with me in bed." I pouted.

"Hes definitely a simp for you." We both laughed.

Veronaa

Liked by noahbeck and 877,268 othersVeronaa boujee bich

Veronaa boujee bich

Comments on this post have been limited.

Noahbeck my little baby 💞
    Veronaa 💞

Brycehall pop off kiddo

Jenayjackson shes heather🤧

Dixiedamelio hottie
    Veronaa💞

Londybridgy is that real?
Veronaa yes

Ameliezilber the baddest😫
Veronaa ❤️❤️

Taylerholder OKAY BSF🤩
Veronaa ❤️

Nickbean she got money 👀
      Veronaa nah sugar daddy

"Tonight was fun." Noah smiled at me as we entered my apartment.

"It really was." I set my purse down.

"Can i cuddle with you in bed tonight?" Noah asked softly as we made it to my bedroom.

"Noah why do you ask? You know the answer." I laugh as i hopped into my nicely made bed.

"Just making sure you're okay with it." He smiled as he laid next to me.

I turned on the tv and laid closer to Noah.

"Verona?" He mumbled in my ear.

"Yes?" I turned to face him.

"Ive been thinking all week on how i was going to do this but i really dont know how. Im a train wreck." He pouted.

I just looked at him confused.

"I know this isnt the coolest way to ask but i was wondering if you'd wanna be my girl friend?" He bit his lip nervously.

I let out a nervous laugh as i sat up a little bit and nodded. "Of course i will." I smiled widely as i leaned in for a kiss.

"Really?" He had the biggest grin on his face.

—sweeteasaint

I could've sworn i just hit 8k yesterday and now its 10k.....

Ily guys💞