29%: besties?

Verona's pov

"We can leave if you want?" Noah whispered to me but i shook my head.

"I dont understand how I homewrecked anything." I laughed at Abby.

"But you did." She smiled innocently.

"No i didnt Abby. We were talking and thats when i first met Verona that I texted you saying I didnt want to talk to you anymore. Verona and I didnt even talk like that yet. I ended things with you way before that happened."

"But she still technically home wrecked because you stopped things between us for Verona."

"Bitch thats not how it works." I roll my eyes at her.

"It really is. But because it was you who did it you're trying to justify it." Daisy walk over and got involved.

"Okay and who was talking to you? Once again involving yourself in something for no reason."

"Abby is the one who's always instigating a fight on social media. But when i defend myself i'm the one starting shit. So i'm telling you right now face to face stop talking negative about me and Noah. Dont worry about what we're doing and we wont have a problem. And if i find out you keep talking shit about us I'll just beat your ass on sight." I stated in a serious tone before grabbing Noah's hand and walking away from them.

"Oh shit." I heard the sway boys laughing.

"Its okay." Noah pulled me into a hug.

"That shit pissed me off. Bryce was looking for drama bring her over to us." I pouted as i laid my head in his chest.

"I know. Just give me a huggy and you'll be fine." He kissed my forehead.

"Hey are you okay? What was the commotion?" Jack Gilinsky walked over to us.

"Abby and V got in a argument. But she's fine." Noah responded for me.

He nodded his head. "She was dming me a couple days ago." He laughed.

"I bet she dms every guy she sees." I groan.

"Not me." I heard a familiar voice.

I turned my head to see Jack Johnson appear.

"Oh my god." I quickly went to hug him. "How are you?" I squeal with excitement.

"I'm good. And you?"

"I'm doing good." I cheered. "Jack this is Noah. My boyfriend."

"Hey man." They dapped each other.

Then they started talking. I was glad they were getting along. Jack Johnson was such a good guy. I really hope he gets girl to treat him right. He deserves happiness.

After a while Tayler came over and the guys started making tik toks.

That was until...

"Best friend!" We all turned to see Dixie running over to us.

I watched as Noah was quick to hug her.

I didn't really think much of it. I didn't even know they were besties like that. But okay.

I watched as Noah and Dixie got into deep conversation.

"Hey V! Do you want me to take your instagram pictures?" Addison walked over to me. I nodded my head and joined her to a good secluded part.

Veronaa

Liked by noahbeck and 865,468 otherVeronaa what an odd day

Veronaa what an odd day

Noahbeck my avocado😫
      Veronaa❤️

Brycehall sorry😬
     Veronaa f u brice haul

Blakegray im still laughing about today
      Veronaa loser

Taylerholder she= snapped
      Veronaa ur my hype man

Jvck.j OKAYYY SIS🤩
     Veronaa ty❤️

Jackgilinsky 🔥🔥
     Veronaa gracias

Addisonraee LOVEEEE THIS
    Veronaa love u🙈

Avani my papi
      Veronaa always

Ameliezilber AHHH🤤
        Veronaa 😉

Keliannestankus okay babe
       Veronaa luv u

Comments on this post have been limited

—sweeteasaint

Stoppppp😏 BHAHAHAH

Stoppppp😏 BHAHAHAH