56%: who would've thought

a week later
Verona's pov

"Hey V! I got you a surprise." I turned my attention to Bryce who was coming my way, full of excitement.

"Oh hi!" I laugh as he handed me a pink PAU sweater.

"Please promote it. I'm broke." He joked.

"Okay i will." i held onto it.

"You here for Noah? Cause he's hanging out with his new group of friends." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Actually no. I'm here for Blake." I bit my lip awkwardly as Bryce's face lit up.

"No fucking way." He squealed. "Are yall-?"

"Chill we're just friends you dork. Im friends with Amelie."

"Yeah but didnt Amelie move away for college? and didnt they call it off before she left?"

"Yeah but i dont see Blake like that. I only see him as a friend." I reassure him.

Noah and I are in a very awkward spot at the moment.

I'm kind of unsure if i want to get back together with him. I like the idea of keeping my options open. Why should i only look Noah's direction when I can look at other guys? It's not even that i'm try to be a hoe, just testing the waters. Noah got the chance to explore with Dixie. And yes i had Vinnie but it was all pretend.

Noah and I decided that maybe we shouldn't get back in a relationship just yet.

I personally wasn't ready for a relationship at the moment.

I just wanted to have fun.

Plus Noah doesn't seem to mind since he's always with the Damelio sisters, Larray, James, and Lil Huddy.

Recently Blake and i have been getting closer.

Its not that i'm trying to screw all of the Sway boys. I just happen to know them.

"Hey." Blake ran down the stairs and greeted me with a warm hug.

"Hi." I hug him back.

I feel like a big part of me felt guilty hanging out with him. Amelie and I are very close. But its been 3 weeks since she left for college.

It not like i waited for her to leave to take Blake. Not even close. Its just that.. after they broke up and she left, she found someone else at Georgetown.

And a big part of me felt bad for Blake because I could tell it hurt him.

So here i am being the comforter.

We enjoy each other's company. And to be honest, it feels refreshing to hang out with a guy that just wants to talk.

"You ready to go? I'm super hungry." Blake questioned as i nodded my head.

"Oo Can i drive your car?" He gave me a cheesy grin.

"Please don't kill us." I laugh as i toss him the keys.

i hopped into the passenger seat and buckled up. Blake on the other hand was struggling to get in the seat because i had it adjusted to where it was super close to the pedals.

"There is like no leg space." He laughed as he pushed the seat back so he could fit. "Why is your seat so close to the steering wheel for?" He chuckled.

"I like to get up close and personal okay?" I laughed as he finally got in.

Then before we could leave a figure ran right in front of the car."

And there Noah was with a devilish grin.

"Can i come?"

—sweeteasaint

sorry its short
i write chapters based on an event not based on how many words

sorry its short i write chapters based on an event not based on how many words