37%: wittle family

Verona's pov

Two days later

"Hey baby." Noah poked at my stomach.

"Hmm?" I shut off my phone and gave him my full attention.

"I want a puppy." He pouted.

"Is it because you were playing with a bunch of them yesterday?" I smile at him as he nodded.

Yesterday we were at the hype house and saw so many puppies. Not going to lie I wanted one.

"I know we aren't ready for a baby but we should have a dog together." He gave me a soft smile.

"Actually my aunt's dog had a few puppies a few weeks ago."

"Lets go." Noah practically jumped out of his bed.

"Okay." I laughed as i stood up and got ready.

"Are you actually down to have a dog together?" I glance at Noah while I drive.

"Well we already have him." Noah smiled at the puppy that was sleeping on his lap.

" Noah smiled at the puppy  that was sleeping on his lap

"Ahh im so happy." Noah chuckled as he started doing a sweet voice to the puppy.

"It looks like you're a father after all." I smile at him.

"We have a wittle family." Noah held the puppy to his face and gave him kissies.

I smiled at the two as i pulled into the sway house drive way.

"Lets me introduce you to the uncles." Noah laughed as we got out the car.

"Guys Verona and I have a baby!" Noah shouted as he ran around the house looking for the guys. They were outside.

"No way!" I could hear them in awe as they looked at our doggy.

"Congrats V." Jaden smiled.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"Wow. He looks just like Noah." Bryce and the rest of the guys laughed.

"What did you guys name him?" Josh questioned as we watched his dog sniff ours.

"We dont know yet."

—sweeteasaint

OKAY GUYS

PLZ DO ME A FAVOR AND COMMENT THE BEST BOy DOG NAMES FOR THE DOG AND I'll choose the best one. :)