43%: im back

Verona's pov

A couple days flew by and we ended up back in LA.

A part of me was nervous to be back.

I wasn't sure where Noah and I stood on things.

Last i talked to him was when he he texted me. After i commented on his post.

Ever since i left for Miami he hasn't been contacting me. So i'm returning the favor. Call me petty but i'm not going to put in more effort than he is. Thats just humiliating.

Once I arrived back home to my apartment I texted Kelianne and Tayler to come over.

"Hi ugly." Tayler came in for the hug.

"Hi." I pouted.

"So how are you guys?" I smile.

"Forget about us. How are you and Noah?" Kelianne raised her brow at me.

"Yikes. I dont wanna talk about him right now."

"Why? What happened?" Tayler crossed his arms and just looked at me. So invested in the tea.

"So i left for Miami right? Imm out here texting and calling him. No response. Then i see him posting with his little friends and i'm like... so he has time to post with his buddies but not to just send me a quick hi." I shake my head trying to comprehend it all.

"Wow. Why would he do that?" Kelianne shook he head.

"Because boys are idiots." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll pretend my ears don't work." Tayler laughed.

"So are you going to tell him you're back in town?"

"I was thinking of going to his place to visit him... but i dont want to be the one reaching out to him. When he was the one ignoring  me in the first place." I let out a sigh.

"Oh my god yes bitch! Go!" Kelianne urged me to go.

"Just pretend you were going to get Woody." Tayler shrugged.

An hour later

I parked my car at the Sway house and made my way in.

Nobody saw me so i made a swift move to the upstairs area where his room was.

I busted the door open like a psycho.

There he was taking a nap with Woody.

But i woke him up with the aggressive door opening.

"Verona! You're back." Noah quickly sat up.

"Yeah." I said in the most driest tone ever.

I went towards the bed to pet Woody.

"You aren't going to give me the silent treatment forever are you?" He reached over for my hand.

"Don't make it seem like I shouldn't be mad right now Noah." I gave hime the death stare.

"I know. You should be mad." He let out a sigh. "I was in the wrong. I admit."

"Its totally fine. You wanted some alone time with your bestie." I say sarcastically as he ignored by bitchiness and wrapped his arms around me for a hug.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Curtis and I are just friends." He joked.

He knows damn well i'm talking about Dixie.

"She's just a friend, babe."

"Mhm." I lay down next Woody.

I didn't even want to have this conversation anymore.

"Do you not trust me?" He bit his lip.

"I did trust you around Dixie. But since you ignored my calls and texts while hanging out with her. I'm not so sure." I let out a sigh.

A part of me could feel us about to break up.

—sweeteasaint

So dixie and noah are together.... we all knew it was coming

What are you thoughts?