10%: thing

Verona's pov

"Vegan food really be underrated." Larray stated as we walked out of a vegan restaurant in LA.

"It really is." Addison agreed with him.

We all put our masks back on as we walked down the sidewalk to go back into Larray's car.

"Addison!" We all turned to see the Hollywood fix guy with a camera on us.

"How are you and Bryce?" He questioned her and she immediately turned down the question.

"I think Bryce is doing fine." She nodded her head. "Yeah and im doing good as well." She laughed nervously.

"And Verona! Are you and Noah dating? The fans want to know."

I could just hear Larray laughing in the back.

"Uhhhh..." i got all nervous. "No we're just friends..."

"So there is like nothing going on between you two?"

"No comment." I giggled to myself. I was trying to so hard to just not say anything.

Me and Noah were currently not on speaking terms.

The day i stormed out the house was the last we talked.

That was 4 days ago.

"There has been speculations that Noah and Abby from the clubhouse have been spotted out holding hands... what are your thoughts on that?"

"Noah and I aren't dating. He can do whatever he wants. We're just friends."

"Would you support him and Abby if they were to date?"

He walked along the sidewalk with us.

I didn't even know how to respond. I just started laughing as i walked away.

I feel kind of stupid.

"Have a good day!" I waved off as we walked towards Larray's car.

Tiktokroom

Liked by taylerholder and 50,166 othersTiktokroom tweets from earlier today

Tiktokroom tweets from earlier today.... fans think they all targeted towards one another👀☕️ there are speculations that this is because of the picture of abby and noah supposedly holding hands a few days ago

Abbyrao idk why im the only one getting hate for being a "homewrecker" noah and i had a thing before verona came into the picture and then they started talking.
Veronaa the difference is i didnt know about u.... you knew about me tho. shady
Abbyrao @/veronaa we are literally just friends... dont be jelly 😬
Veronaa then why am i hearing from your "friends" that ur tryna get at him again....

Noahbeck okay i shouldnt have to clear this up on the internet but for one I DIDNT play them both. I had a thing with abby months ago that i ended when i met verona and now we have a thing. I didnt think i had to bring up abby to her bc it wasnt even serious we just texted for a few weeks. And now verona and i are fighting over something i did that has nothing to do with abby. Idk what this is about because there is no "other girl" it looked like we were holding hands in that one picture but it wasnt. Abby and i are just friends hanging out.
Veronaa ok but you know she likes you....

Nickbean im the other girl

Taylerholder wow

Carpetcleaner damn they arent even dating yet and all this drama😂

Cardibarbie abby and noah had a thing ?

Brycehall smh problematic ppl 😔
Veronaa oh sit down

Dannysdildo petty shit smh i dont stan

Brelilbaby veroah for the win😅
Hiplikecarl are u kidding?! Too problematic

—spookysblock

Whats something you wanna do before u die?

I wanna go skydiving