52%: dead or alive

(So ive been getting a lot of comments telling me not to turn this into vinnie book. Guys i wouldnt turn this into a vinnie book. And if i was then it wouldnt say noah beck in the title anymore. I just need you guys to trust the process. Stories aren't always going to be unicorns and rainbows with a fairytale plot . Im not saying verona and noah are never getting back together. The story is still a work in progress and not even close to being done. So just chillll. Please and thank u. Also im glad you guys love it❤️)

Verona's pov

"Verona? What are you doing here?" Vinnie yawned as he opened his front door.

"I um... something happened. I locked myself out of my apartments with no phone or car. You were the closest house, walking distance wise i could think of so i came he-"

"Come in." He pulled me inside with no hesitation.

"Im sorry for waking you up. I just didnt know what to do." I cried.

"Dont apologize. I could use company." He tried to make me feel better.

"Lets go." He pulled me upstairs since a bunch of boys were staring at us at the front door. Watching me have a meltdown.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you crying?" He kneeled on the floor.

"Noah took Woody." I held onto his hand.

"What! Why?" He was wide awake now.

"Because we got him together and he feels as if its only right we exchange him every other week. Its so fucked up." I cried some more.

"Aw im sorry, V." He let out a sigh.

"He just took him out of my arms and stormed out and i tried running after him but i was too late. So now im here... because i locked myself out."

By now Vinnie had his arms around me in a comforting manner.

"It will be okay."

I sat on his lap and just cried some more.

"Wait hold on." Vinnie lifted me up with ease. "Something is poking me."

He reached into my back pocket and there was the key i took from Noah.

We both stared at it for a second before i broke down in tears for being stupid.

Halloween party
(Creds to @Ellahatton for giving me the idea:)

"Is this a good idea?" I tugged Vinnie's arm back before we enter the Sway party.

Bryce and Josh decided to throw the ultimate halloween party and invite every influencer.

"You deserve to have fun. Don't let Noah's existence at the party kill your vibe." Vinnie's hands rested on my waist.

"You're right." I nodded as i reached for his hand before we entered the front of the house with confidence.