34%: tangled

Verona's pov

After we finished off the video Noah was being very affectionate with me.

I could tell he was trying to comfort me. That video of Abby really made me feel disrespected.

"Lets go cuddle in my room."

"Okay." I pouted as we walked up the stairs and into his room.

He locked the door after us so nobody would bother us.

He watched as i looked through my drawer that he gave me to put all my clothes for when i spend the night. I grabbed my favorite sweats and tank top and just changed in front of him.

Although its been a month in the relationship we were very comfortable with each other.

Except i wont use the bathroom around him. I make him leave the room still.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I sniffled as I hopped into his bed and got under the covers.

He changed into some sweats as well and just stayed shirtless.

Once he joined me in the covers he turned on the movie Tangled and thats what we watched for the rest of the night.

Usually our cuddling position changes a lot during the movie.

One second I'll be laying half my body on him as we watch. Or i'll be laying against the headboard with Noah laying his head on my chest while i trace his back muscles.

Noah was a little baby. A clingy one too. He claims I'm the clingy one but sometimes i think he got it twisted.

"You're missing out on the best part." I poke his back.

"I've seen this movie a dozen of times. I know its good." He buried his face deeper into my chest.

"Okay but you didn't see it with me. At least pretend you're watching it." I pouted.

"Okay." He let out a sigh.

Then he sat up to watch it.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

A few days later

Noahbeck

Liked by veronaa and 1,945,485 others Noahbeck i'm no model but this is pretty cool

Noahbeck i'm no model but this is pretty cool..

Veronaa my handsome baby
Noahbeck all yours ❤️

Veronaa also what that tongue do?
Noahbeck ask my girlfriend;)

Taylersslut wow i might need to switch fandoms😭

Joshrichards what a guy

Androidqueen10 okay i see u noah😍

Dixiedamelio woah.... okay bestie🖤
Noahbeck🖤

Brycehall hottest sway boy hands down
      Noahbeck have u looked in the mirror??
      Blakegray he looked in the mirror and saw me😏

Debbieryanfan i dont see why yall are obsessing
      Darianka.s just look at him😩 whats not to be in love with
       Veronaa lol chill @/darianka.s
       Darianka.s calm down babe i wont take your man
        Veronaa try it. you'll get rejected just like the clubhouse chick😚

—sweeteasaint