44%: lives

Verona's pov

I let out a tired sigh as i set down my things and let Woody roam my apartment.

I locked my apartment door and kicked off my air forces.

Then i joined Woody on the sofa.

We both just came back from Noah's place.

And we broke up.

I never in a million years thought it would end this way. He just dumped me.

He flat out said, "If you cant handle me being very close with Dixie then we cant be together."

Like we didnt date way before they became friends.

The news shocked me so i responded with, "Maybe we shouldn't be together then."

And he was so quick to agree. He even took off my scrunchie and handed it back to me. I know that must seem cheesy but that was a big deal because he kept it ever since we were official.

Maybe this is all my fault.

I shouldve just ignored my insecurities of Dixie and maybe we wouldn't be broken up.

I'm just still in shock with how easy it was for him to let me go.

I didnt even realize i was sobbing uncontrollably until Woody started whimpering at me.

"I guess its just us." I pouted as i laid down with him.

Ending up passing out on the couch.

A few days went by and i dont even think i left this apartment once.

I was trying to hold it all together. But i just felt drained and useless. Which i should never have to feel.

Nobody should ever feel useless without a man. I dont need him to survive and be happy.

The night we broke up was the same night i stopped using my phone. I needed a few days to just stay away from saying anything out of anger and starting drama.

I forced myself to take a shower and do my makeup.

Once i did my hair and makeup i decided to go live and interact with my supporters.

I places my phone against the napkin holder on my kitchen counter, and took a seat on the bar stool.

"Hey guys." I let out a nervous laugh as i watched the wave of comments come in.

I was so concentrated on adjusting my phone to even read them.

But once i did i was relieved to see no comments about Noah.

"How old are you?" I muttered as i read the question that eventually disappeared and got lost in the spam comments.

"I'm 19." I had to think about it for a quick minute.

"Yeah I'm 19. Last I checked." I giggled to myself as i kept reading comments.

"How are you today? I'm good. Yeah i'm really good." I nod my head.

"Why have you been gone for 3 days?"

"Well um... i just needed a social media break. I think its important that we all just take time away from it all. Especially since it can be draining." I explain to my 17k viewers.

Then i read a comment asking about Noah.

Where's Noah?

I just scrolled past it.

But ignoring that comment was hard when more about Noah came flooding in.

I was using this live as a way to forget about him. But i forgot thats all people seem to care about.

Then everybody kept asking about Noah deleting our posts together.

Are you and Noah still together?

"Okay so all you guys seem to care about my relationship status." I pouted to myself. I was so hesitant.

"Yeah so um..." i looked away from the phone and just fidgeted with my car keys. Hopefully i didn't click the panic button.

"So Noah and I did actually break up." I just flat out said it.

"Imm not sure if Noah announced it. I've been off social media. But yes we broke up a few days ago."

Then they kept flooding with questions as to why? I was hesitant on answering them at first. But then i realized there no reason why i cant. It happened to me. I have the right to say it.

"He broke up with me. And um... honestly it wasn't his fault. Our relationship wasn't perfect. For the most part i was very insecure. Especially when it came to other girls. So obviously our relationship didnt last." I let out a sigh as i looked at the comments about him and Dixie being live right now.

Noah and dixie seem like a better match anyways.

I didn't even realize i read this out loud.

I stayed silent for a second before tearing up.

"Okay guys so im going to get off actually." My voice cracked. It was evident i was crying.

My worse fucking mistake.

—sweeteasaint

Plz go read my vinnie hacker book

I enjoy writing it:)