58%: bad timing

Verona's pov

"He left?" Blake sat back down at the table.

"Yup." i leaned back into my seat and crossed my arms.

"Did you guys get in a fight?"

"Yes. He told me the only reason he came was because he missed hanging out with me. Which is probably a lie."

"Well do you miss hanging out with him?" Blake continued to eat his food.

"Yeah but not like a couple... I only see him as a friend now..."

"Well if i'm being honest. I think you need to march over to him and just tell him you miss him too. Its obvious you do. You guys just need to face the fact that you want to get back together."

"It is most definitely not obvious." I bit my lip nervously.

At this point I was completely awkward. How do I tell Blake that I'm catching feelings for him.

"What do you mean its not obvious?" Blake looked at me so cluelessly.

"I don't miss Noah and i don't want to get back together with him.... because I like you." I sat there staring at my food for a second before finally looking at Blake who stared at me in complete shock.

"Okay stop joking around." Blake got all red.

"I wasn't but okay." I stood up awkwardly about to leave.

"Wait no! Don't leave..." he reached for my arm.

I sat back down and just watched Blake's lips curve into his little smile. "I really like you too, V." He paused. "But I don't want to start any drama."

By now he set a few bills on the table so we could head out.

I was already expecting the worst.

He is going to turn me down.

Now we were walking down the street towards my parked car.

"I would be 100% down to date you in a instant if it weren't for the fact that we're friends with each other's ex." He let out a disappointed sigh.

"I know... it would probably stir up drama." I put my sunglasses on to hide my eyes. Was I getting teary eyed? Yes.

Maybe it was just a little crush. I'll probably get over it.

Blake's pov

After Verona and I talking it out. I convinced her to talk to Noah and try and work things out. I wanted to give them a last shot before I make a move.

I could tell she was upset.

I was too.

I was so tempted to kiss her but I felt bad because I know it will cause drama in sway.

Plus i cant do that to Noah.

He seems to really want Verona back.

I walked towards my bedroom and walked right past Noah's room which Verona just entered.

She stood there completely frozen.

"What's wrong?" I walk towards the door frame to see Noah and Dixie in the room.

"I should've known you would crawl back to her." Verona shook her head as she ran downstairs crying.

"Dude what the hell?" I yell at Noah and Dixie before running after Verona who just ran off outside, towards her car.

"Verona!" I stopped her from getting in. "Please don't go driving off while you're upset." I pouted as i stepped closer.

"I feel really stupid." She wrapped her arms around me with no hesitation.

"Don't be." I held her close. "You deserve so much better. Im sorry." i pouted.

She finally looked into my eyes.

It was like i lost control because once i looked into her eyes i just had to kiss her. Thankfully she accepted it and kissed back.

Noah's pov

"Shit! She probably thinks we're together now! Why did you come? I told you i want to be alone." I yell at Dixie.

"Look what Verona is doing to you! She's turning into the victim! Painting us as the bad guys."

"Or maybe she has a point." I glare at her. "Because I texted you after i left the hangout at your house today. Saying that I wanted Verona. Now you're here."

"Well its clear she doesn't want you."

"You don't know that." I stormed out my room storming down the stairs.

—sweeteasaint

TEAAA

hahahahahhaha

hahahahahhaha