38%: woody

Verona's pov

"I'm nervous." I gripped onto Noah as we walked to the restaurant.

We were meeting up with his family.

This is the first time i get to meet them. They just flew in yesterday but I had to do something so I wasn't able to meet them until today.

"Its okay." Noah kissed the side of my head.

"Am i dressed okay for the occasion? Is this too much? Or is it too little?" I was stressing out.

"Babe you dressed perfect. Now stop overthinking it."

Some people might say that I'm being over dramatic. But when this is the first time you ever get to meet the family of a boyfriend. You get stressed.

Like Noah is dead serious about us that he wants me to meet his family. That means so much to me.

I squeezed his hand as we walked up to the table with his family.

Noah's mom and dad looked up from the menu and were quick to acknowledge me.

"Oh my! Nice to meet you!" Noah's mom stood up and gave me a hug.

"Hi!" I smiled at her and obviously hugged back.

"Hello! I'm Verona!" I shook his dad's hands. (Yallll idk their names. I saw a tikity tokity where they showed his parents in a yearbook but i forgot the names:(me so sowwy)

"Hi. I'm Tatum." I hugged the blond girl.

"Verona." I gave her a smile. Then i hugged his other sister, Haley.

They seemed so sweet.

After we took our order they started creating small talk.

"So do you make tik toks like Noah too?" His dad questioned as i nodded.

"Yeah sometimes. I mainly do them with Noah. I'm bad at remembering dances so he always has to teach me." They all laughed along.

"Is that how you got your fanbase? From tik tok?" Haley questioned.

"Uh no... i started off on youtube making makeup videos but then i stopped for a while. I was taking a break from it and now im start up my channel hut with vlogs."

She nodded her head.

That was when Tatum just questioned me out of nowhere.

"I saw that video the paparazzi took. With the pregnancy tests. What was that about?" She raised a brow so confused.

I gave Noah a look. "Yeah.." i laughed it off. "It was going to be a prank for one of my friend's youtube channel." I lied.

I had to let go of Noah's hand because mine was getting sweaty. I was that nervous.

After dinner

"You did amazing bebe." Noah hugged me as he walked me to my car.

"Thank you." I pouted.

"You gonna come over later?" He questioned.

"Mm no." I said with a serious tone which caught him off guard.

"Im kidding." I laughed. "I'll come over a bit later. Let me just go pick up Woody from Tayler's."

"Thats fine. I gotta take my family to their hotel."

"Okay so we'll meet up at your place." I give him a high five. He gave me the most confused look. His family was watching okay.

"Okay. Drive safe." He opened my car door for me.

"Always." I reassure him.

I shut the door and started the car.

"Hey." I heard a muffled voice. Then i saw Noah knocking on my window.

I laughed to myself as i rolled down the window.

"Yes?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Give me a damn kiss." He stuck his head into the car and puckered up.

I gave him a quick peck.

"One more." He started to whine.

"Babe! Your family is literally watching us a few parking spots down."

"So? They're gonna see us kiss at our wedding one day. Dont be weirded out." He smirked as he kissed me once more.

Then he winked at me and walked back to his car.

Sway house

"Woody loves uncle Blakey more than Brycey." Blake picked up our puppy as he twirled him in a circle.

"Why Woody?" Quinton raised a brow.

"Because you know how people say I look like Buzz Lightyear? Well he is the Woody to my Buzz Lightyear." Noah explained. (Someone in the comments said Buzz Lightyear but i figured woody would flow better 😂 the iconic duo. So s/o to that person for the comment:)

"Woww V! You let him pick that."

"Well I wanted to name him Henry." I shrugged.

"Yeah Woody is better." Josh laughed.

"Henry? The fuck." The boys laughed.

"Oh be quiet." I laughed.

—sweeteasaint

Its been a few days hellloooo