Dare #9

Me: They're both just perfect!

Jazz Alastaire: You have issues, Jazz, you really do.

Me: For liking the Phantom from the Phantom of the Opera? And the Joker?

Jazz Alastaire: Yeah...

Me: Whatever.................... Welcome back everybody! Today we have another dare from jellywolf22! She dares BB A.K.A Balloon Boy to make Mangle get so mad that Mangle rips off his head.

BB: Do I have to? She'll kill me!

Me: Do it! You whiny baby!

BB: *gulps and goes to Mangle who's chatting with TC (A/N: Toy Chica)* Hi Mangle! I saw Foxy with Chica and Toy Chica last night! At a movie!

Mangle: *Clenches fists* YOU DID WHAT WITH MY GUY?!

Toy Chica and Chica: *flips hair* He's gonna break up with you anyway! You kissed Goldie and LIKED it!

Mangle: *blushes* The author made him do it! It's not my fault. And besides I'm apparently more hotter then you all by a long shot! And the author herself is ugly!

Me: ................................ I hate you now Mangle. One: no one knows what I look like! Two: You're the ugly one! Three: SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR YOU!

*Mangle gets carried away, kicking and screaming*

Me: *breathes heavily* There you have it! Vote, comment, and whatnot. See ya with the next dare which will be out soon.