Jazz VS Reality for the show part 2

Me: *takes out Reality's monsters in the Host Room* Too easy!

*The cameraman joins me outside of Mia's room where I kick the door down, Mia is shown beating the crap out of the monsters like a boss!*

Me: Hey Mia! Lemme beat these guys senseless! *helps to kick the monsters all the way to their dimension again* You wanna join me?

Mia: Sure!

*We go to different rooms, taking out monsters and helping our friends*

Me: Now Chica where's Reality? *has her in a headlock*

Chica: Why should I tell you?!

Me: Because if you don't I'll cook you for dinner and feed you to the new wolves we got. Sound fun?

Chica: *panics* No, I'm too beautiful to be eaten by wolves!

Nightmare: *appears out of nowhere* You're not pretty! Toy Chica looks way more better! Yo Jazz! Do I get a raise for helping?

Me: Yup!

Nightmare: *smirks* Consider yourself lucky cause I'm in!

Cupquake: Now where are we gonna find Reality?

Nightmare: With Jazz. She's in the Punishment room.

Me: Shall we? *drops Chica*

Everyone: Let's!

*The cameraman meets us in the Punishment room, Reality has an angry Jazz Alastaire tied up beside him*

Reality: You made it. Bravo.

Me: Just give in now or else.

Reality: You pose ZERO percent of a threat to me.

Me: Wanna bet? *lunges at him*

Reality: *flicks open his cane which came out of nowhere, his blade pops out and my sword hits that little blade*

*Reality and I trade blows, eventually I trip him with my foot and point my sword at his neck*

Me: Give up?

Reality: *smirks* Nope. *changes into his younger form*

Everyone: *jaws hit the ground*

Me: *flicks a stake at him and it slams him in his chest, he turns to dust* Alrighty. We're done here. Cleaning crew!

*The place is instantly cleaned, we all return to the Host Room*

Jazz Alastaire: Thank you Jazz. And everyone else. I have an announcement, I'm leaving the show.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Jazz Alastaire: I'm no longer needed. And my family needs me.

Me: *hugs Jazz* Good luck.

Mia: *hugs Jazz after me* Be safe.

Cupquake: Keep rocking out. *shyly hugs Jazz*

Jazz Alastaire: Thanks and goodbye. *she leaves*

Nightmare: No goodbye for me Alastaire? You're a jerk at times! *turns to us* I'm staying here.

All girls: Yay!

*The guys return*

Foxy: Jack aye can't believe ye kissed that statue that looked like Jazz!

Jack: *sounds slurred* It was Jazz........ *passes out*

Me: Hey guys who got my future husband drunk?

Foxy: *points to Bonnie* He did, lassie.

Bonnie: N-No! It wasn't me!

Nightmare: *sniffs Foxy* Bonnie's innocent. Foxy did it.

Foxy: *gets dragged away by Mia*

*everyone goes to bed*

-------------------------------------------
What do ya think? Good or bad? Vote and comment! Tell me dares that you want to be done! Oh and thank all of you for following and enjoying this book! A huge part of this thanks is for my cohost and best friend, Mia! Or also known as Purple4evr ! Thank you all from your host authorsrule123 aka Jazz! Bye now!