Dare #38

Me: Welcome back to the show which won't fall *shoots a glare at Nightmare who is shouting that the show will fall with a huge explosion*

Nightmare: It's true that this show will fall! 😆😈 I'll make sure of it!

Me: *lunges at Nightmare but Jack grabs me*

Jack: Get Nightmare out of here before I let go of Jazz!

Me: *scratches at Jack to get him to let go of me* I'll slam you into the ground Nightmare!I'll murder your butt! I'm gonna tear you to pieces! We'll see who's gonna laugh last, you (word bleeped out)!

Nightmare: *laughs as she's dragged away* We'll see, miss failure at life! No one even knows what you look like at all! I'll say one thing! She isn't pretty! Jazz Alastaire is her OC, she does have brown hair in reality and brown eyes! If I showed you a pic you'd see what I mean!

Me: How DARE you! *Jack holds me against his chest as I still struggle*

Mia: Easy Jazz!

Cupquake: None of us may not know what you look like in reality but from what we know you're the best!

Me: *lips tremble* Nightmare may not be real in reality but she was created as my negative thoughts in a form of a monster-like girl. She's the opposite of Jazz Alastaire.

Jazz Alastaire: *hugs* You're the best. Now let's get some dares going!

Mia: I'll do it for ya Jazz. Coming all the way from jbernard1 he dares everyone to be blindfolded and raid the streets with paintball guns!

Jack: Wanna join in on this one Jazz or take a break?

Me: I'll just take a sit out on this one. Go have fun everyone!

Jack: I'll stay behind.

Mia: Okay I think we should have teams. Whoever raids the most places wins!

Teams:

Foxy and Mia

Freddy and Goldie

Bonnie and Cupquake

Chica and Vincent

Slendy and Jazz Alastaire

Nightmare and the Joker

*The Toy Animatronics refuse to join because they're scared of ruining their images*

Me: Go!

*The cameramen capture everything like how Freddy and Goldie are failing to get any money but instead being hit with basket balls. Slendy and Jazz got four places. Bonnie and Cupquake got three. Foxy and Mia hit ten. Oh and Vincent and Chica are being cooked at the stake*

*Eventually the winners turn out to be Foxy and Mia, who win a trip to Miami! Slendy and Jazz Alastaire win two million dollars. Bonnie and Cupquake earn a free VIP trip to Niagara Falls (made it up). Freddy and Goldie were thrown into a volcano and Freddy is currently being beaten up by Fozy_Da_Pirate ! Chica was eaten for being a chicken! 😆😊 And Vincent............ Died from the Springtrap suit against 😆😈*

Me: *holds Jack's hand and reveals the engagement ring on my right hand*

Everyone: ........... *cheers*

Mia: *smiles at the camera* That's that! Send I more dares! Vote and comment and we'll catch you later! Bye now!