Dare #21 and new member!

Me: Hello everyone!

Jazz: We got news for ya! Mia or Purple4evr is joining in our show! Just because our beloved author wanted she can be both a host and a contestant!

Foxy: I get to see me lass everyday? Ye made this captain feel so happy. Thank ye two lassies.

Jazz and I: No problem!

Me: Today's dare is from our newest member who hasn't shown up yet! WATER BALLOON WAR!

Everyone: Yay!

Mia: *Finally steps out of the shadows* Hi there! *gets tackled into a hug by Foxy*

Me: Alright.............. Nightmare get out of your room and fill up the water balloons please and thank you!

Nightmare: I'm busy!

Me: With what?!

Nightmare: *shows up and gives me a recorded video, she fills up the balloons and leaves them outside*

Me: *watches the video and then passes out*

Jack (Puppet or Marionette): *dumps water on me which wakes me up, he wraps his arms around my shivering form*

Me: Nightmare i-i-is c-cheating on her husband with Vincent. You guys go start the balloon war I got to chat with Vincent, Nightmare, and her husband, Blood.

Jack: I'm stayin' with ya.

(A/N: Anyone wanna see what's gonna happen with Blood, Nightmare, and Vincent? No? Too bad! Yes, I'll add in the water balloon war too)

*Jack, Nightmare, Vincent, and I are in my office*

Me: So Blood, I found out that Nightmare has been cheating on you with this freaky human grape.

Blood: Proof?

*I show him the video*

Blood: *looks at Nightmare in disgust* How dare you cheat on me! We have a daughter! Why would you do that?!

Nightmare: *looks down in shame*

Vincent: Look here, Blood, she fell for me. The better choice unlike you.

*I keep examining the video, at the end Nightmare looks at the screen, afraid*

Nightmare: If you're watching this, Vincent is forcing me to cheat. I love Blood and would never EVER do this! Stop him please! He's hurt me in ways that no one should ever go through! Blood, darling, if you're listening help me please! I love you with all of my heart! I love our daughter! Help me please! *Vincent smashes the TV*

Blood: I hope you don't mind if there's a lot of blood staining the wall?

Me: I'll clean it later. Nights, Jack? Come along. Let's go join the water balloon war!

*We all rush outside and sees that everyone has teamed up, I pull out my water balloon gun and the real fun begins*

Me: *gets shot at by everyone, including Jack, Jazz, and Nightmare*

*No one wins the water balloon war and we all go in to see Vincent dead in multiple ways. All that won't be explained*

Me: *snaps fingers and my cleaning crew cleans up and earns extra money for it, sits down on my clean chair* First things first, my sincerest apologies to Nightmare.

Blood: *hugs Nightmare from behind* I'm sorry, Nights, I love you so much. *he kisses her and they go to Nightmare's room to do whatever and in conveniently soundproof*

Me: Well that's that for now! Send in more dares and beat the crap out of Vincent and that vote button! Bye now!