Dare #42

Me: Welcome back to the show!

Dracula: Vhere I vill suck your blood!

Me: Dracula!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄 How ya doing?

Dracula: Vhy are you not afraid of me?

Nightmare: Cause she loves vampires, including you, idiot.

Dracula: How dare you?!

Nightmare: *yawns* Name's Nightmare demonic entity of Jazz. Oh and your worst Nightmare.

Dracula: I fear nothing!

Nightmare: *snaps fingers and a random window opens, letting in the sunlight*

Dracula: *screams like a little girl and runs into the shadows*

Me: *laughs* Alright! We got a dare from CyanEeveeGamer! The dare is simple! We gotta watch a video of the anaconda fart remix and try not to laugh! Nightmare will not be in this dare because she's awesome apparently. Whoever doesn't laugh gets a week off of this show with the person of their choice!

Nightmare: I know I am!

Me: *mutters* Not.

Mia: Let's do it!

*We all watch it. I laugh first, making me out. Chica laughs after me. Bonnie and Cupquake laugh. Finally it's a showdown between Freddy, Goldie, Mia, Foxy, and Jack.*

Mia: *starts laughing*

Me: You're out!

Freddy and Foxy: *laughs*

Me: *in an announcer voice* And we are down to our last two competitors. Remember whoever wins gets a week off with the person of their choice!

Jack: *starts to quiver*

Me: Uh oh! Jack's gonna lose!

Goldie: *stares blankly at Jack*

Jack: *falls to the ground laughing*

Goldie: *smirks* I win. Bye now. *he teleports away*

Mia: Well then............ What now? Jazz?

Me: *has a look of deep thought on my face*

Jack: *touches shoulder* Jazz dear?

Me: Excuse me for a second. *leaves*

Foxy: That be weird for the lass.

Mia: *turns to camera* Send in more dares for us! Vote and comment and keep rocking on! Bye!

*The camera shuts off*

*A cameraman follows me silently as I go to the basement of the building, it's to dark to see*

????: Brilliant choice Vincent. This host will be perfect for a long time. Give her our potion, forcefully if needed. And kill the cameraman and the camera. My reign will begin soon.

*The camera is shut off*