Dare #12

Jazz: Welcome- Nightmare where did our beloved author go?

Nightmare: *smirks* I trapped her in the most dangerous part of the Dark Dimension.

Jazz: You always do this!

Nightmare: It's called revenge, Alastaire! She took my sword thus now she pays.

Jazz: I'm gonna save her. Be right back with the author guys and gals! *Throws herself into a portal*

Nightmare: Today we have a dare from jbernard1! He dares Freddy and Chica to switch suits without either of them knowing. Let's see what happens, shall we?

Freddy: *sneaks to Chica's suit and slips inside somehow* Not the best fit but whatever. And it smells too girly in here!

Chica: *slips into Freddy's suit* Ugh for a gentleman, he eats disgusting stuff! It smells horrible!

Nightmare: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Not good enough. Vincent! You're free cause havoc will ya?!

Purple Guy (Vincent): It'll be my pleasure!

Freddy (in Chica's suit): *makes it smell like his suit*

Vincent: Hello chicken.

Freddy (in Chica's suit): *says in a high pitched fail of Chica's voice* What are you doing here?!

Vincent: Well Freddy I just wanted to say hello.

Freddy: *talks normally* Well hello and goodbye.

Vincent: *dodges the kick and grabs Freddy from inside the suit and pulls him out. He proceeds to pummel Freddy like there is no tomorrow*

Freddy: *lies there bleeding*

Vincent: *smirks* Now for the actual chicken. Oh Chica~! I know you saw that so come on out. Or are you a cowardly little chicken?

Chica: *lunges at Vincent's back and stabs him*

Vincent: *pulls out knife and cuts open the suit. Pulls Chica out and covers her mouth* No need to bring your friends, pretty girl. No need at all.

Me: *jumps at Vincent and beats the crap outta him* You. Do. NOT. Hurt. Anyone!

Vincent: *let's go of Chica and passes out but not before stabbing my leg*

Me: Get Freddy and get to the Medic. I got to do something.

*Chica helps Freddy to the Medic*

Me: *grabs Vincent and throws him against the wall using my animatronic strength* How dare you hurt Freddy and Chica?! How dare you!

Vincent: *spits out blood* How dare you, you demon!

Me: *smirks* You have no idea.

*I beat him up to the brink of death*

Me: *tosses him into a dumpster out back, walks back to my seat like a boss, sits next to Nightmare who is instantly grabbed and thrown into the dark dimension by Jazz Alastaire* Thank you, Jazz! I appreciate it!

Jazz Alastaire: No prob, Jazz!

Me: Freddy and Chica are lucky to be alive. That ends this dare! Please send more!

Everyone: Bye!