Dare #43 + Important Message

Me: Okay! Nights slap that duct tape over that duck!

Chica: *Opens motuh but Nightmare slaps duct tape on her mouth* *Growls*

Me: *smiles* Now guys, what to do?

Jack: Ummm, anyone wanna have a talent contest?

Everyone but Chica: Yeah!

Nightmare: *Smirks* I have an idea of what I'm doing for my talent.

Foxy: Aye have an idea for Mia and me.

Freddy: I have an idea too.

Bonnie: I got dis one in the bag!

Me: Bonnie........... If you ever try to act cool ever again, I'm burning your tail.

Bonnie: *pales*

Me: Jack? Wanna join in?

Jack: Only if you'll join me with my idea.

Me: Okay. EVERYONE START PRACTICING! WE MEET BACK IN AN HOUR!

Everyone: Yes ma'am!

-One hour later-

Me: *Settles in on the Judge's seat* Alright let's do it! *Pulls out list* Bonnie you're up first!

Bonnie: *walks out onto stage, Freddy follows with his mic and they do a cover of Mandopony's Balloons song*

Me: Nice!

Me: Foxy and Mia, come on out!

Foxy and Mia: *Walks out hand in hand. They do a whole remake of Peter Pan. With Captain Hook as Vincent, Tiger lily as Nightmare (Forced), Mia as Wendy, and Foxy as Peter*

Me: *sniffles and claps* Nightmare? You're turn.

Nightmare: *Sings Water by Breaking Benjamin*

Me: And finally......... *Gets up on stage with Jack*

*Jack and I do the theme song of the Phantom of the Opera*

Me: *Bows as I finish* Okay! Chica! Take off the tape cuz you didn't talk the whole day! Thanks to @DarkestHour0fNight for the dare! So guys who won? You, the readers, will have to tell me! Also I'm thinking of finishing up this dare book. So I'll take 10 more dares (Please PM me with the dares). The winners of the talent show will be told in the next dare! Catch ya later!