Dare #38

Me: Mia.......... Meet Love. Love meet Mia.

Love: *holds out hand* Hello Mia.

Mia: *smiles sadly* Hi.

Me: Love is gonna help you find love again.

*They leave and I go to the security camera room, I look at the security footage from yesterday*

Me: *eyes widen* Let Foxy free! He's innocent!!!

Nightmare: *glares at Foxy* Prove it!

*I show the video to everyone, it shows Foxy waiting for Mia and examining his hook. Chica walks in and sits close to Foxy, too close. As Foxy talks with Chica, he looks super bored. Chica proceeds to get up and kiss Foxy and Foxy clearly tries to shove her back. Chica somehow turned stronger and it goes on to when Nightmare finds out and so on, so forth.*

Joker: *shoots Chica again* I say we let the guy go. He needs that Mia girl back with him.

Me: Freeze! Mia won't believe you so lemme show her the vid.

Mia: *gives Chica a death glare* I did.

Me: Well then what do you have to say Mia?

Mia: *tears form in her eyes* I'm sorry Foxy.

Foxy: Aye be sorry m'self lass. *opens arms* Forgive me?

Mia: *nods and runs into his arms* I love you Foxy.

Foxy: Aye love ye too. Now let's get some cheesecake!

Me: *sighs and smiles* Those two are perfect.

Jack: *scoops me up* True. But in all honesty, my dear, I think we're perfect.

Me: *giggles and kisses him* Love you, Jack.

Jack: Love you too.

Jazz Alastaire: *turns to camera* And that's it for this episode! Feel free to comment and vote for this dare! Comment with more dares please! See ya later!