Random (Part 1)

*The cameraman shows Nightmare and the Joker laughing insanely as they torture Reality*

Joker: So tell me, Nights, how bad is this man?

Nightmare: *stabs Reality's arm* Pretty bad, a murderer, nearly killed me once, flirted with me when he had Jazz in his hands.

Joker: Hmmm. Why so serious Nights? Lighten up enjoy this moment. Kill him.

Nightmare: *grins* Gladly.

*After Nightmare and the Joker murder Reality again, Nightmare and the Joker turn on a radio and on comes Pain by Three Days Grace. Both laugh insanely and sing to the song*

Nightmare: *tackles the Joker with her sword at his neck, he laughs like crazy*

Joker: *continues to laugh and grin* Does the mistress of fear herself want to play? Let's play then, darling.

Nightmare: Weapons or no?

Joker: *grins* Weapons. Whoever falls first loses.

Nightmare: *Begins laughing* Bring it on!

*Nightmare and the Joker run at each other. Nightmare with her sword. Joker with his gun. Joker fires at her but a flag pops out with the word 'bang!' on it. The Joker jumps back before Nightmare lands a blow on him and actually fires a bullet at her. Nightmare dodges and throws her weapon down and runs at the Joker with her red eyes gleaming for blood*

Joker: *laughs as Nightmare slashes his chest ripping open his shirt and ruining his coat* I forgot about those claws of yours, little demon.

Nightmare: Fear me. I've killed millions.

*The Joker pins Nightmare and quickly kisses her*

Nightmare: *shoves him off and grabs him by the throat, lifting him off of the ground* How dare you kiss me!

Joker: *smiles crazily* I thought you said that Blood broke it off with you.

Nightmare: *falters and drops him to the ground* You're right.

Joker: *gets up* What's holding you back then?

Nightmare: *smirks and puts her arms around his neck as the Joker puts his arms around his waist* Nothing's holding me back. Harley?

Joker: Harley can go die. I have you now, Nights.

*they both share a romantic kiss and I'm hiding, tied up in a closet, angry.*

Me: *whispers* She stole Mr. J, Harley.

Harley Quinn: *unties me* She dies. No one takes my puddin'.

-------------------
To be continued!