Dare #35

Me: Welcome back to our show! Today Freddy will be going to Slendy's forest also Nightmare will be meeting Slenderman for the first time!

Nightmare: *jumps with joy*

Jazz: Freddy will be going with Nightmare into the forest! And it is our beloved author's birthday today! (A/N: Not joking. Seriously it is my birthday!)

Everyone: Happy birthday Jazz!

Me: *blushes* Thank you!

Jack: *hugs me from behind*

*Freddy and Nightmare go to Slendy's forest. Nightmare encounters Slendy as soon as she leaves Freddy alone*

Slendy: Hello child, you are Nightmare, I assume?

Nightmare: *Shakes hand* That's me!

Slendy: *starts squealing and running around like a fan-girl* I get to meet the one and only Nightmare! Someone pinch me!

Ticci Toby: *pinches Slendy and runs away*

Slendy: I'll deal with him later. Now why don't we scare Freddy?

Nightmare: Hell yeah!

*Slendy and Nightmare team up and use Freddy's fear against him*

Freddy: No not again with the picture of me and Toy Chica! We made out once!

*Slendy scares Freddy just by standing in the distance

Freddy: I'm outta here! *runs away*

Nightmare: *high-fives Slendy* Nice job!

Slendy: Thank you, Nights!

Nightmare: We should do this again one day.

Slendy: Agreed.

Nightmare: Come with me. We're celebrating the author's birthday!

Slendy: Okay!

*They return just in time for cutting the cake*

Mia: Hey Uncle Slendy! Glad you made it! Meet our birthday girl! *pulls me over*

Slendy: *Shakes my hand* A pleasure to meet a fine lady like yourself.

Me: *blushes* Thank you!

*Slendy Nightmare and I begin talking all together*

Mia: *looks at camera, smiling* If you enjoyed this episode, please vote and comment! And a happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday today! Bye now!