Dare #10

Me: *sighs* I don't even know what to say to you right now Foxy. I'm sorry that you feel sad because of your break up but seriously you can't quit none of you can.

Foxy: *sobs* Why?! Why did she cheat on me, lass?! WHYYYYYYYYY?! *he reaches towards me for a hug*

Me: *awkwardly pats back* It'll be okay, Foxy.

Chica: *shoves me away from Foxy and proceeds to try and punch me while I'm down* STAY AWAY FROM MY FOXY!!!!!!

Me: *grabs hand and breaks it by an 'accident'* Whoops, broke your hand!

Chica: *starts crying and whining like a baby* My hands hurts!

Nightmare: Shuddup chicken wing.

*Nightmare helps me up*

Nightmare: We gotta show to run!

Me: Yay! Let's go!

*We get to our seats*

Nightmare: Welcome back to the show, folks! Today we have a dare from jbernard1! He dares Goldie to disguise himself as a night guard and fend off against everybody! Speaking of which we have a new person coming in to join the dares. One that I will enjoy being near. One that I will enjoy killing at some point.

Me: ......................... I'm scared.

Purple Guy: You should be.

Everyone: It's Purple Guy! Get him!!!!!!

Me: *stops everyone* He's a new person that will be dared. If he doesn't get any dares, he dies. Simple as that.

Purple Guy: * slips an arm around my shoulder* Found my gal!

Me: Hell no! Nightmare and Jazz stop this guy!!!

*they grab Purple guy and 'accidentally' throw him into the force feeding machine*

Me: Much better! Okay onto the dare!

*Goldie sits in the security room looking like an actual security guard because of his human form*

*Chica and Bonnie stand at his doors which are closed draining his power*

*Freddy moves around doing his creepy laugh and Foxy hums his song*

*Pretty soon, Goldie runs out of power and Freddy's song starts playing*

Goldie: ............ I hate my life.

*But then the bell rings*

Goldie: I won suckas! *does a victory dance*

Me: Good job everyone, none of you get punished except Purple Guy!

Purple Guy: *passes out from the exhaustion of being force fed*

Me: Vote! Comment with your dares! And all of that! Bye!