Dare #34

Me: And then I was like, "You are so dead!" and I lunge at the chick-

Jazz: Um Jazz, the show has begun.

Me: *turns to camera* Welcome back! Today's dare comes from cupquake2015! Chica! Let's do something just the two of us!

Chica: No.

Me: *sighs* I'm sorry about what happened to your boots yesterday.

Chica: I'm still not doing it. *crosses arms*

Me: *shrugs* Boys?

*all of the guys, including Foxy, hold Chica down as I make her drink beer. As soon as she's drunk enough we take her to the mountains in (You choose)*

Me: Can you fly, Chica?

Chica: *in a slurred voice* Yeah.

Me: Prove it!

Chica: *jumps off* I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY! SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY AWAY!

*The camera follows Chica as she falls, it turns to me as I'm whispering for her to die, Chica magically grows wings and flies away*

Me: What the hell just happened?

Jack: I have no idea.

Bonnie: Hey look who came with us!

Me: *smiles* Welcome back Cupquake! Chica's flying away as we speak!

Cupquake: Y-Yay! B-By the way Bonnie, I wanna say that I'd love to go out with you.

Bonnie: Y-Yay! Let's go out right now, if we can Jazz?

Me: Yup! Break time!

Mia: I'm back!

Foxy: With me!

Me: Yay!!!!!!! *hugs Mia and Foxy*

*Chica flies above everyone, everyone backs away from her shadow*

Me: Well this has been interesting! Mia and Foxy are back and Bonnie is dating Cupquake! Vote and comment if you enjoyed, send in some dares for Mia please! And enjoy yourselves! Bye now!