Dare #5 & 6

Nightmare: ......... And then I said- oh hello again! Come back for more dares? Wish granted. Author?

Me: We're doing two dares today! From jellywolf22 and tamonee12! So tamonee12 dares us to............... You guys are going to die from this. He dares you to listen to him sing Bah Dah. Meanwhile jellywolf22 wants Foxy to *whispers the rest into Foxy's ear. He nods.*

Jazz Alastaire: As well as a look in Nightmare's Torture Chamber!

*Nightmare glares at us both*

Me: We'll do Foxy's first before Tam's.

Foxy: *runs around, acting drunk* HERE'S TO NEVAH GROWING UP!

Me: And now *puts earphones in and turns it on* Tam's turn!

*Tam begins singing that song and the animatronics stuff him into a suit*

Me: Done! *pulls out earphones and puts my phone away* ..... Where'd Nightmare go?

Jazz Alastaire: I know where.

*we all follow her to a room with swords and all kinds of weapons. The animatronics shudder. We see a machine which can hurt anyone or thing with lightning. We see a machine that forces food down your throat literally.*

Goldie: *shudders* She used that on me for failing the pizza war.

Me: Jazz tell Nightmare that I'm taking her sword away.

Jazz: On it.

Me: Everyone can rest. See you guys with the next dare!

*everyone leaves*