Dare #41

Me: Welcome back!

Mia: To the show!

Nightmare: In which no one knows or cares about!

Me and Mia: ............. *glares at Nightmare*

Nightmare: *smirks back at us*

Cupquake: As much as we wanna see a fight aren't we supposed to be hosting something here?

Me: *snaps out of it* Oh yeah! Mia?

Mia: We got a dare for everyone BUT Jazz! Jazz, I suggest you scoot!

Me: On it. *walks away*

Foxy: Mia what's the dare?

Mia and Cupquake: *smirks at each other* Who wants to prank Jazz?

Nightmare: I do!

Everyone but Jack: We do too!

Jack: I'm out.

Nightmare: You're scared to prank her.

Jack: Am not!

Nightmare: Yeah you are!

Jack: I'll prove it!

Nightmare: This'll be your test, beat it, and you win a free trip to Paris, the city of love. Are you in or out?

Jack: I'm in!

Nightmare: Good! *smirks* Now here's what we're gonna do......

*Everything gets set up by the cleaning crew, the whole place is turned into a road*

Me: *comes out of my room, pales* Oh crap.... Why the road?! *hesitantly looks both ways and crosses*

*A car comes speeding past by me*

Me: ........... *clenches chest and passes out*

Nightmare: *comes out of the shadows, laughing* Oh I should have brought a camera! Oh wait it's on an international show! *laughs so hard that she cries*

Jack: You jerk! You red headed freak! You made her pass out!

Nightmare: *glares at Jack* And what are you gonna do about it, Marigolds? Hug me?

Jack: *growls* I'm gonna punch your face in!

Nightmare: Try it, I dare you.

Jack: *turns into his animatronic form and jumps at Nightmare, tackles her, supposedly looks like she's being hugged*

*The cameraman is heard throwing up as Nightmare's head is torn off*

Goldie: That's gotta hurt. *winces*

Jack: Everyone clean this place up but Mia and Cupquake stay with Jazz.

Everyone: Yessir!

Me: *wakes up and sees that everything's normal, sees Nightmare's head which was torn off* Well then I know who scared the crap out of me. And used that traumatic event. *grabs Nightmare's head and throws it out a window* Done! Alright you guys how did Nights put you up to this?

Mia: She filled our heads with revenge. After all you DID trick us.

Foxy: Aye agree with me Lass.

Jack: I'm sorry Jazz.

Me: I guess I deserved it but please don't ever use my fear against me?

Everyone: We won't!

Cupquake: And that's that thanks to Glacie_FoxHybrid for this dare! Tune in next time for another dare! Chow for now!