Bored

Me: *spins around in chair* I'm BORED! Somebody entertain me!

Jack: *walks in* Movie?

Me: Hell no! I'm bored still!

Mia: *wanders in with Foxy* Restaurant date?

Me: *shakes head*

Bonnie: *from behind Mia, cowering* P-Party?

Me: *glares at Bonnie* No.

Nightmare: Oh for the love of apples, go visit the Phantom from that movie you like! Or play video games! Write a book for all we care, just DO SOMETHING!

Me: *strokes chin* I love that idea Nights! Thank you! *rushes to my room and changes into a dress that's similar to Christine's and goes to see the Phantom*

Jack: *follows behind me* I'm coming with you, dear!

Bonnie: Now what?

Nightmare: While she's gone let's play a game of 7 minutes in Heaven with our special guest! @Fanfiction_By_Ling come on out!

Ling: Thanks for inviting me Nightmare. Now let's play!

Goldie: *joins in the game* I'm in.

*Bonnie and Goldie are chosen*

Ling: Goldie and Bonnie gotta go into the closet!

Goldie and Bonnie: Nope!

Bonnie: I'm with somebody!

Goldie: I don't like Bonnie!

Nightmare: JUST DO IT!

*They both go in but nothing happens, they just talk about random stuff*

Nightmare: Alright, Foxy and Mia you're up! Bonnie, Goldie, out of the closet!

*after the game ends*

Me: *comes back with the Phantom and Jack, who looks mad* Hey guys! Meet our other guest!

Everyone: Hello!

Phantom: Hello Mademoiselles, Monsieur's.

Ling: Well I'm out!

Me: Thanks for coming Ling!

Ling: Anytime Jazz!

Phantom: *takes Mia's hand* Hello Madam Mia. Jazz has told me a lot about you.

Foxy: Back off of me woman! *takes Mia away*

Phantom: How interesting Mademoiselle Jazz.

Me: *blushes* Thank you! Alright we ran outta time! *Looks at camera* Thank you for watching the show like usual! Hope you enjoyed! Leave more dares will ya? Please? Alright bye for now!