Dare #22 & 23

Watch the video and imagine Foxy, Mia, Jazz, and everyone else in it!

Me: Hey everyone! We have two dares which I am sticking together 'cause they pretty much are the same thing. Toy Chica must sing 'Milkshake' from jellywolf22......... I dunno that song I should look it up. And Foxy! You'll love this one! You gotta sing an Assassin Creed song from Smosh. In fact make a music video! A parody!

Foxy: Good idea, lass!

Mia: Can I be in it?

Me: We're all in it! Every single one of us must join!

Vincent: Can I join?

Me: Yeah. *whispers* Foxy'll get a chance to kick his (Word erased). First TC will sing Milkshake. *Puts in ear phones, turns up music to full volume*

Toy Chica: *sings the song and makes everyone's ears bleed except mine*

Nightmare: *grabs Toy Chica and throws her into the trash bin* Trash is out!

Me: Thanks Nightmare! NOW GET READEH TO SHOOT A MUSIC VIDEO!

Everyone: YEAH!

*After days and hours of shooting, we finish and put it out on the internet as well as show it live on the show (Remember look at the video. Think of everyone on the show)*

Me: Send in more dares and I'll do my best to make sure we all complete them! You guys can alsop send in a dare for me if you want. Or Nightmare. Or Jazz. Bye!