The boy with a special talent

Meeting and joining the volleyball club

"Mom!? I'm heading out now!" The ginger haired boy called out by the entrance of the house as he had finished getting ready. "Okay! Have a good day hun!" She shouted back, her voice filled with excitement and nervousness for her son. The boy called out to his little sister as well before leaving "have fun at school Natsu!"

He could soon hear a pair of footsteps sprinting down the stairs to the first floor, a girl grinning from ear to ear as she hugged her brother before he could leave. He smiled and hugged her back before kissing her forehead, "behave, okay Natsu?" He said grinning back. She began nodding before she realized he wouldn't see, so she whistled slightly as she nodded a few more times making her big brother laugh. "Thanks lil sis" he said as he stopped laughing, a gentle smile adorning his face. "You're welcome" she said giggling as she hugged her brother again before running upstairs shouting "have a good day Nii-tan!"

The brother smiled as he stood back up, whistling in a low voice before opening the door. "Let's go" he quietly mumbled to himself as he walked out the door, feeling a relaxing lukewarm breeze hitting his skin "The sun must be shining, what nice weather" he said, happily stepping out on the quiet road, whistling softly ever so often to keep his bearings. The boy who was now walking to his new school held a big secret, a secret that almost no one knew, and he intended to keep it that way...

Ooh cliffhanger pfft - just kidding

He was walking to the school at a leisurely pace, making his way down the quiet road as he whistled quietly every now and then. Soon something piqued his interest, a few meters ahead stood a boy who seemed to be looking at a cat, although he wasn't very sure.

He considered calling out to the boy and asking what was wrong but eventually decided against it, thinking whatever it is he probably shouldn't get involved. He whistled again, quietly as to not to disturb the cat or boy, and saw that they were now only about a meter and a half away. Seeing this he walked to the right, hitting the ground quietly with the tip of his shoes in order to check how close he was to the edge of the road, he didn't want to walk right into a brick wall after all.

This, however, seemed to make the other boy's attention switch over to him instead of the cat, the cat grabbing the chance to run away while he wasn't paying attention. "Fuck" the boy mumbled under his breath as he realized the cat ran off before looking back in the direction the ginger went.

He stared at the boy for just a moment longer before calling out, the ginger stopping in his tracks. "Uhm, do you mean me?" The ginger said, without turning around. "Yeah, are you going to Karasuno?" The "cat-watcher" asked the ginger, which made the ginger fidget a bit before nodding "yeah... I am" he then added quietly, unsure what to think now that the stranger had called out to him.

"You're going the wrong way" he then stated bluntly, making the ginger turn around surprised. "Eh!? I am!?" he shouted at the stranger a bit louder than intended, before covering his mouth, "oops, I didn't mean to shout" he added as he grinned apologetically at the cat-watcher. "Don't worry" the other boy responded looking away as he felt a blush creeping over his face. Unbeknownst to the other boy the ginger couldn't see his blush, so he was looking away for no reason.

Soon the two teens ended up walking to Karasuno together, after introducing themselves. The ginger teen had introduced himself as Hinata Shoyo while the cat watcher had introduced himself as Tsukishima Kei. They were both first years.

Once they arrived at the school the two teens split up, going different ways. Hinata began humming and whistling quietly as he walked, making sure to memorize his surroundings. Before they had both gone different ways they had exchanged numbers per Tsukishima's request. It turned out the two boys had a lot in common, so they wanted to talk more.