Part 3 - Kicked out of school.

*y/n POV*

I followed my HOY to her office. She told me to sit outside her office and that she was gonna phone my dad.

I started to panic. I knew if dad found out I had been in trouble that he would get angry and start to hit me again.

HOY- y/n come into my office please
I went in and sat on the chair and chucked my back on the floor next to the chair I was sat on. So y/n I've tried phoning your dad but he hadn't picked up. I'm gonna have to phone your brother Simon or Josh since he's your other emergency contact.
Y/n- fine see if I care.

I sat in her office as she called Simon first and he didn't pick up either. Then she phoned Josh and unfortunately he picked up.
She told Josh to come into school since he was the only one that picked up.

HOY- so y/n I have things to do your brother Josh is gonna be here with your other brother Simon soon so just sit in reception until your brothers get here. They should be here within 30 minutes.

I sat in reception and pulled my phone out and plugged in my earphones I was blasting music in my ear since I had nothing else to do.

*Skip 30 minutes later*

Josh and Simon Wales in through reception and I was still sat there with my earphones in and they did not look happy to see me.

Josh, Simon and I followed my HOY into her office. Simon and Josh sat either side of me and my HOY sat behind her desk.

HOY- thank you guys for meeting with me today y/n has been causing so much trouble here she has tested the schools patience and I've given her multiple warnings and after schools but nothing seems to work I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to let her y/n is no longer welcome back at this school.

The boys looked at me.
Y/n- so does that mean I don't have to go to my after school on Monday and Tuesday then.
HOY- yes it does but you will have to enrole at another school.
Y/n- yesss! I don't have to go to the after school detention anymore that's great news!
Josh- No y/n!
Simon- thank you for letting us know.
HOY- No worries. Can I speak with one of you before you go.
Josh- of course Simon take her to the car.

Simon took me to the car and as we got closer I saw two girls sat in the car one was at the front and one was sat in the middle at the back.
I had no idea who they were but tbh I didn't rly care.

*Joshe's POV*

HOY- so sir I have tried to contact your father for multiple weeks now and I'm just concerned about what's happening at home with y/n and her father.
Josh- umm I'm not really sure either since myself and Simon no longer live at home anymore we wouldn't know. Also she doesn't really talk to us much but I'll try and fighure it out.
HOY- thank you for your time and patience
Josh- no thank you.

As I left her office I walked back to the car and I was a little confused I had no idea what to expect I got back in the car and sat at the drivers sat and it was deathly quiet in the car.

*y/n POV*

I was sat in the car and nobody was talking there was a random girl sat next to me and another girl in the front. Simon was sat  it the back with me and the girl and they were holding hands. And when Josh came back he kissed the girl in the front on the lips. So I assumed that they were together but I didn't say anything.

Josh started driving and nothing was said the whole car journey until we got back to dads house.
I took my seatbelt off and started get out of the car. And soon enough Josh followed me to the front door
Y/n- I'm fine by myself Josh leave me alone.
Josh- where's dad he's not at work I just phoned work and he's not there so where is he.
Y/n- I don't know Josh I'll be fine he'll be home later.
Josh- your lying y/n tell me I'm not leaving until you tell me.
Y/n- fine then Josh I'll tell you. He's gone out to the pub alright are you happy now.
Josh- why? Why is he drinking at this time.
Y/n- cause he can't handle mums death and me in school he takes all his anger out on me look.

I showed Josh some of the cuts and bruises dad ha shiver me than I just broke down and cried. I was sat on the front step. I never cry informer of anyone but I couldn't hold it in anyone. I could feel joshes hands go around my shoulder and hug me and we just sat there in silence all you could hear were my sobs.