Part 14 - Tears and lot of them

*Tobis POV*

Harry and I decided to go upstairs after y/n and Simon have just had their massive argument. I have let Josh know cause I thought he might want to be here.  He told me he's gonna come home and bring Freya with him.

I knocked on her door and she didn't answer.  I knocked again she said:

Y/n- GO AWAY!
Tobi- were just trying to help y/n let us in.

I could tell she was upset I could just tell in her voice she was crying but I couldn't go in because she had locked her door so I decided to give her some time alone and I went to my room and waited for Josh to come home

*Harrys POV*

I could tell y/n had been crying her voice when she told us to go away was very shaky.

Tobi left y/n and let her cool down I knocked on her door again and quietly said

Harry- y/n..... it's Harry.

She come to the door and unlocked it for me. I came in and she locked the door behind me. She had been in tears. Her tears stained her face.

She sat down on her bed and I sat next to her and pulled her in for a hug and she just broke down we just sat together.

She eventually cried herself to sleep and Josh had messaged me saying that he'd just got to the house. I lay y/n down in her bed and put her blanket over the top of her and went downstairs to talk to Josh.

*Joshes POV*

I walked into the house hand in and with Freya and Harry was walking downstairs and he looked so upset man I didn't know what the full story was so Harry Freya and I all sat on the sofa and Harry had told me what he knew obviously he didn't know what happened fully so he went quiet after he told us.

Harry- Josh I've never seen her that upset before, are you still gonna send her to school tomorrow.
Josh- I don't know what to do man. She said that I was a part of the reason why she was so upset.
Harry- this is the chance to figure out what's happened. Go up there and fix this.

Moment later the rest of the guys walked in except for bike since he was at his girls house. Simons eyes were puffy bright red he looked like he had been crying just as much as y/n

Josh- Simon I'm going up there now wanna join me in trying to fix this.
Simon- sure but I don't know how well it will go.

As Simon and I went upstairs to y/n's room all the guys stayed downstairs and were just chilling. And jj was outside her window.

*JJs POV*

I went outside and I walked around her house cause I know she likes to sit on the roof and talk to the sky like her mum is listening. I sat below the roof so she couldn't hear me and she started to sing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Her voice is so beautiful and she doesn't even notice it. She claimed back into her room cause I think Simon and Josh had gone in there now and she left her window open so I went back inside to the guys to give them their privacy.