Part 23 - Emotions

*Harrys POV*

I kept y/n tight in my embrace. I could hear her soft cries and her wet tears soaking throughly sidemen t.shirt. I messaged the guys on the group chat to let them know where she was and that I was with her.

Josh and Tobi said they were near us in some shops and they'd give us a lift home. Josh and Tobi soon walked towards myself and y/n. I couldn't hear y/n crying anymore so I tried moving but soon realised she was asleep. I felt bad that she cried herself to sleep.

Harry- Josh lad is she asleep.
Josh- ye mate she is looks like someone is ver comfortable there.

Josh snapped a pic of us. So I just shook my head. I stood up while carrying her bridal style. She started to move about and changed the way she was positioned. She was like this:

She put her head in the crook of my neck and fell back asleep

She put her head in the crook of my neck and fell back asleep. The car journey was only a 3 minute drive so I just sat in the back of the car and let y/n like this. I didn't want to wake her up or ruin this moment.

We arrived at the house and everyone was in their rooms so I just sat on the sofa on my phone doing some work while y/n was still asleep on me.

*y/n's POV*

I slowly started to open my eyes and realised I was straddled on Harry and I think he was talking to Josh so I decided that I would pretend to still be asleep and listen in on their conversation. Even though I probably shouldn't I can't help it.

Josh- so how was she when you got to her?
Harry- she was so upset she cried herself to sleep. I don't know how she does this.
Josh- does what?
Harry- put up such a massive wall and all her emotions pour out all at once like a volcano.
Josh- she's always been like that ever since she was little. She'd bottle up her emotions and they'd all come out eventually. I just don't know what to do with her.
Harry- I know bro I feel you.
Josh- she like you you know.
Harry- what? What do you mean?
Josh- you like her back don't you. She rarely lets anyone in her world you know she likes likes you. Admit it you like her as well don't you.
Harry- ye fine I do like her. I like her a lot okay.
Josh- ye I know. It's kinda obvious.
Harry- it is?
Josh- ye so obvious.

I listened carefully to every word they were saying. I stayed fake sleeping till Josh left the room.

Once Josh left the room I slowly started to open my eyes and wake up. I wasn't in the mood to talking so I thanked Harry and went upstairs to my room I locked myself in and I wouldn't let anyone in and I wasn't ready to go out yet.