Part 10 - Spilling the truth

*Joshes POV*

Josh- so guys y/n gonna be living with us for a while now. Since you all know our mum passed a year ago and just recently our dad has been arrested so she'll be staying with us. Umm any questions.
Tobi- ye what happened with your dad? Why was he arrested?
Josh- I don't think y/n wants me to tell you guys.
Ethan- so will she be going to school or not?
Harry- ye and what about the sidemen shoots?

I looked at Simon. He looked like he wasn't paying attention much so I told him to go upstairs to see y/n and I'll come join him in a minute.

So he went upstairs.

Josh- ye Ethan we have enrolled her into the school which is a 10 minute walk from here she starts on Monday. And Harry she'll either stay here once we're comfortable with her staying alone but for now she will just have to sit and watch in the background.
Vikk- how come you guys never told us a about y/n ?
Josh- umm..... well.... she for one didn't want us to tell anyone and we put her in a video once and she got an excessive amount of hate I'm not gonna go into much detail but ye that's it.
Josh- well I'm gonna go up since it's 12:30am and I need to go see y/n before I go to bed myself.

I knock on the door quietly and just walk in. I shake jj and Simon and wake them up since they had fallen asleep next to her.

 I shake jj and Simon and wake them up since they had fallen asleep next to her

Simon jj and I all left her room and went to our own rooms and went to sleep.

*y/n POV*

I heard the boys leave my room so I put my shoes back on and put a warmer jacket on. I opened my window and snuck out of the house.

I went to a small corner shop and managed to steal some alcohol and cigarettes from the shop I went to sit on a wall and and decided to smoke a ciggy and just drink the whole bottle of vodka. I looked at my phone and it was 4:00am. So I decided to go back to the boy's' house and I just went through the window and took a shower. So the boys don't notice the smell of cigarettes and alcohol on me.