Part 16 - Late for school

*y/n's POV*

I woke up at 8:45 am and I looked at my phone and it said it was Tuesday. Then I realised I was late to school.

I gently got out of Harry's grip got up and went to my room to get ready for school without waking Harry up.

I went to my room and did my wash and brushed my teeth. I then did my skin care routine I put a little makeup. I curled my hair and put my uniform on I didn't wear my blazer but I put some tights on since it was kinda cold out today.

I left the house for 9:30 ish and first lesson had started already. I had maths first and that teacher hated me anyway. I walked to school slowly and got to school for 10:00 for second lesson which was RE. 

I got to reception and had to sign in and say why I was late so I made up some excuse and said I had a doctors appointment. I don't know if they believed me or not but they told me to just go to my second lesson.

I walked into RE at 10:05 am and my teacher asked why I'm late and I just said

y/n- ask reception.
Mrs James - y/n don't be so rude.

I got in my lesson and sat right at the back against the wall and I just went to sleep. 

I heard the bell ring for break so I got up and left.

Mrs James- y/n get back here now the bell doesn't dismiss you I do.
y/n- well tough shit I'm leaving.
Mrs James- y/n if you don't get back here then I'm going to get your HOY down here
y/n- see if I care.  Cause I don't.

I carried on walking and sat down in the cafeteria. And a boy came to sit next to me.

Tom- hey my names Tom your y/n right?
y/n- ye it is.
Tom- I can't believe you walked away from Mrs James everyone is literally scared of her.
y/n- well not me I'm not scared of anyone.
Tom- you know the popular girl is gonna get annoyed and try and fight you for sitting here you know.
y/n- I don't care I could take her on. Watch me.

The popular girl called Tilly came over and told me to fuck off cause I'm sitting at her table and she doesn't want some slut at her table. So I said what you gonna do about it. So then she slapped me. So I stood up and looked her in the face and said your gonna regret that so I punched her in the face a couple of times till she was on the floor and I kicked her in the ribs a few times until I heard someone shout my name.

y/l/n- your last name.

HOY- y/l/n STOP THAT NOW. COME WITH ME. YOUR GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.
y/n- but she started it.
HOY- I don't care who started it. COME WITH ME NOW!!

I followed her to her office and Simon and Josh were already there. My eyes widen and I was shocked to see them there.

y/n- what are you guys doing here.
Josh- well your teacher called us and said you had disobeyed a teacher after being late and...
y/n- and what.
Josh- and what's happened to your hand.

HOY- do you want to tell them what happened or do you want me to tell them

Simon - tell us what
y/n- I just beat up a girl cause she hit me first.
HOY- Stop lying y/n you started it and your being excluded till Thursday and you will come back to school on Friday and you will be given and after school.
Josh- were so sorry.
y/n- well I'm not.
Josh- y/n.
y/n- what?
Josh- apologies now.
y/n- No. why should I.
Josh- I'm so sorry for what she has done and she will improve on her behaviour by the time she's come back.
HOY- thank you for coming down and I'm sorry I have to keep calling you here. It's just we don't tolerate this behaviour.