Part 5 - Moving in

*y/n POV*

I felt someone pick me up and I kept my eyes closed so I didn't have to walk cause I couldn't be bothered.

When we reached the door I opened my eyes and started to move a bit. I saw it was Josh who carried me and he placed me on the sofa.

Y/n- where are we?
Josh- In mine and Freya's flat. You'll live here with her and I and then in like 2-3 weeks and then you'll go live with Simon and you'll keep switching.
Y/n- okay. Where is my room?
Josh- I'll show you now.... follow me.

Josh showed me my room

Josh showed me my room. And I loved
Y/n- thank you so much Josh it's amazing.
Josh- your welcome y/n, I'll leave you to get settled down come back to the living room when your done Freya and I need to talk to you about school.

I started to unpack my clothes from my suitcases I put the little suitcase I had full of pictures with my mum and the whole family under my bed so no one would see them not even Josh. It took me a while to unpack because I kept stopping to sit on my bed but it took me around 30-40 minutes.

I made my way through to the front room of Joshes apartment and he and Freya were sat on the sofa. I was a little scared about what they were gonna say.

*Joshes POV*

y/n came walking out of her room. I could tell she felt a bit nervous. But it wasn't that bad. I just needed to talk to her about her behaviour in school and when she's starting school again.

Josh- y/n come sit down then

Y/n sat down next to me on my right and Freya was sat next to me on the left side.

Josh- so y/n we wanted to talk to you about going back to school, we have looked at a school nearby us it's like a 5-10 minute walk from here and a 15 minute walk from Simons flat.

I looked at y/n and she was just sat there she didn't seem to bothered about the idea but I had no idea what she was thinking or feeling at all.

Josh- y/n how do you feel?
Y/n- uhh... y-ye I'm fine

She got up and walked back into her room. I know it's gonna take a while for her to trust us but I just have to keep working on it until she can fully trust myself and Simon.

I have a Sidemen video to shoot tomorrow and Simon suggested that I should bring y/n with us to get her out of the house and also so that the guys could meet her.