Part 12 - Sent home

*y/n POV*

I was sat in my HOYs office and she was just talking about the rules and boring stuff blah blah blah.

I yawned pretty loudly and she said.

HOY- y/n am I boring you?
y/n - well kinda yea...
HOY - right I'm gonna call one of your brothers and send you home.
y/n - yippee.
HOY - NO! This is not a reward for you you will have and after school everyday after school this week and you will also be on report.

She picked up the phone and called either Simon or Josh I wasn't sure who she was calling tbh.

*Simons POV*

I was recording a GTA video for more sidemen and I got a phone call from y/n's school. So I muted myself and answered the phone. Turns out y/n is being sent home and I have to go pick her up.

I told her not to get into trouble especially on her first day of school in her first lesson as well and she did the complete opposite. What am I supposed to do with her.

I told the guys what's happened and we all had to stop recording just so I could go get y/n from school. It wasn't that far of a drive or a walk either tbh. So I drove to the school and I had to go and talk to y/n's HOY.

Simon- I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. I will assure you that y/n's behaviour will improve.
HOY - thank you so much for your apology.
Y/n - Simon why are you apologising I didn't even do anything wrong. Everyone here is just pathetic.
Simon - y/n let's go now!

I was so angry and annoyed about how y/n was talking to her HOY. So i decided to teach her a lesson.

As she tried to open the car door I looked the door.

Y/n - hey! Why'd you do that for. Open the car door Simon it coldddddd. Simonnnnnn pleaseeeeee.
Simon - No y/n your walking home. Misbehaved children don't deserved to be rewarded.

*y/n POV*

Simon had just told me to walk home. I am so annoyed it's freezing cold outside. He got in his car and drove away. So I started walking home. When I'm in a mood I usually walk home slowly it would usually take only 5-10 mins to walk home but since I'm in a mood it gonna take me 20-25 mins.

It took me 10 mins just to get to the corner shop by the school. I went there and stole another bottle of vodka some cigarettes and some sweets. That corner shop is so easy to steal from.

I phoned jj while I was stood outside the corner shop I could not be bothered to walk home anymore.

(Y/n in this writing
Jj in this writing)

Hey y/n what's up aren't you supposed to be in class right now?
Ye I am but I've been sent home and Simons not picking me up can you .......
You want me to pick you up
Do you mind?
No I don't. Don't worry I'm on my way now. Where are you?
I'm outside the corner shop. Thanks so much jj I owe you one.

END CALL!!

Jj eventually showed up and he had a confused face. I just got in the car as quickly as I can and turned the heating up my hands were frozen cold I was shivering so much.

Jj- why didn't Simon come get you?
y/n- idk I was told he'd be 5 mins and I waited an hour so I left school.
Jj- oh okay here take my jumper you look so cold.
y/n- thanks jj.