Part 22 - WTF

*y/n's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes cause a could hear people slightly talking outside my room. I checked my phone to see what time it is and it was 9:30am so I figured I wasn't going to school.

Harry walked in just as I put my phone down and shouted to Simon that I was awake.

y/n- what's going on?
Simon- get up. Your going to school.
y/n- WTF. What do you mean. I'm not going to school.
Simon- yes you are now get up shower and I'm driving making sure you walk through those school doors.

Simon pulled my covers off me and I shouted at him to fuck off. Harry sat next to me and tried to comfort me but I was in such a bitchy mood after Simon came in and shouted at me.

I got showered and put on some makeup and got dressed and I was wearing the complete opposite of what I'm supposed to wear to school. Simon saw me walking down the stairs so I told home to fuck off. He wrote me a note about my uniform cause neither of us could be bothered to argue with each other.

The car journey to school was completely silent. I got to school at 12 and it was dinner time so I sat at the benches and put my earphones in and listened to music.

I was late to my lesson after dinner break. I had to sit through a double lesson of psychology I don't even know why I choose that subject. It was either psychology or History and I was not doing history so I choose psychology.

I put my air pods in and started to fall asleep. And eventually I did end up asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me and waking me up. It was Josh.

y/n- what's going on?
Josh- let's go y/n. We'll talk in the car. Come on.

I got up and put my coat on and grabbed my bag and left school with Josh.

Josh- hey listen I know your tired but Simon wants you to walk home to learn your lesson so I'll leave you to it.

I watched Josh drive away and I immediately turned my find my iPhone off so one one could find me. I start to walk the opposite way to our house and decided to go see mum at her grave.

I got to the cemetery and sat in front of mums grave. I just sat and cried. I soon ran out of tears to cry and I had been at the cemetery for over 2 hours now.

I looked at my phone and I had about 50 miss calls from mainly Josh and Harry and a few messages from jj. I knew Simon doesn't care or he would've called or text but I don't think he cares at all.

I saw Harry in the distance and I knew at that point he was looking for me. I had no energy to get up and leave cause I wanted to be alone. But he soon found me.

*Harrys POV*

I was walking through the cemetery trying to look for y/n. As I was about to give up I saw her sat in front of a grave. I think it was her mother's grave but I wasn't too sure.

I sat next to her and I could tell she had been crying because her eyes were red and puffy. So I sat on the grass with her and cradled her in my arms.

She started crying softly and I held her a little tighter to let her know I cared and I'm here for her.