Part 7 - Meeting Sidemen

*y/n POV*

The tall ish dark man opened the door and Josh walked straight in. I was a bit hesitant at first but I soon followed.

I walked into the living room where Josh Simon and 5 other guys and loads of cameras were I didn't really go over to them since they were in the kitchen or sat around the table so I just place myself in the corner of the sofa. Simon came over and gave me a hug and so I hugged him back

Y/n- So who are all these people then?
Simon- that's vikk, Ethan, Tobi, jj and Harry.

All the guys said hi and I said it back to them. I wasn't much of a talker when people first meet me but after a while I come out of my shell.

When I saw harry I knew instantly that I had a little crunch on him but I knew that could never happen since I'm 16 and he's 20. Also he's Joshes and Simons best friend I could never do that to them after everything they've done for me.

Jj came to sit next to me and I just looked at him.
Y/n- what do you want?
Jj- wow...... rude much. I just came over to talk to you.
Y/n- well I don't want to talk I'm not in the mood so go back to the guys and be with them.

*Simons POV*

I saw jj and y/n on the sofa and they were talking. But when jj had gotten up and was walking back towards us he looked a little upset or confused.

Simon- jj u alright man. What she say?
Jj- ummm she just came off a bit rude and I think she might not be feeling the best
Simon- thanks man for telling me I'll go talk to her now.
Jj- thanks man be careful you never know with girls man hahaha

I walked over to her leaving the guys in the kitchen to decide what moresidemen video we should film.

I sat myself next to y/n on the sofa she didn't even acknowledge me she just stayed silent and looked down at her phone.

Simon- y/n...... y/n......

I snatched her phone out of her hands so that she would pay attention to me and it worked.

Y/n- hey! What was that for.
Simon- you need to change that attitude now.
Y/n- why. Your not my dad. You've never looked after me before. Neither of you have. GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK.
Simon- not until you calm down and change your attitude. And while your at it say sorry for jj you could have been nicer to him.
Y/n- NO! I will not say sorry. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm going for a walk.

She got her shoes on and walked out of the flat she slammed the door on her way out which caused all the guys to come running towards me asking what happened. I told the guys what happened. And I just said leave her to calm down we need to film then we'll go looking for her cause I know exactly where she is.

*y/n POV*

I slammed the door on my way out. I was so annoyed that he did that I didn't even do anything wrong.

When I'm upset the one place I go and I always go here is to mums grave I go there when I'm sad angry annoyed. She always knows what to do. It was like a 30 minute walk from Simons flat. I kept looking back to see if anyone was following and no one was. No one cared enough to follow me to come find me.

I finally got to mums grave and I had tears in my eyes they were trickling down my face and I just sat in-front of mums grave crying and talking to her. I stayed with her for 3-4 hours I didn't want to go back to Simons place so I stayed here with mum.