Part 17 - Whats wrong?

*Simons POV*

Josh and I got in the car in the front seat and y/n sat in the back seat. I wish she would just grow up a bit and stop being so aggressive.

Simon- y/n when are you going to stop this.
y/n- stop what.
Josh- you know what.
Simon- you need to grow up and act your age.

*skip car journey*

We got home and I sent y/n to her room and without any argument she just dumped her shoes and school bag at the bottom of the stairs and went to her room with no fuss.

Josh and went into the living room and saw jj, Vikk and Ethan just sat there all looking at us with a concerned face.

Ethan- maybe you should take her to the hospital for a check up and make sure she doesn't have any type of illnesses.
Jj- Ethan what you try a say mate.
Ethan- well she's only been in school for two days and she's been sent home on the first one and excluded on her second day.
Simon- ye maybe your right. But I'm not sure how well she's gonna take it.
Vikk- why?
Simon- well the hospital we go to is the hospital well where our mum passed away.

The room went silent. I was contemplating taking her in because her moods swings were getting out of control and I have no idea how to control her anymore.

I make a phone call to the hospital and they said to bring her in tomorrow at 12 and since she's been excluded for 2 days it won't affect her school work since she's not going anyway.

*Next Day- y/n's POV*

I woke up around 9ish. So I got up had a shower and got changed into this.

I wasn't in the mood to do anything today so I go downstairs and make myself some breakfast which I had some plain old butter on toast I went into the living room and turned on the tv and watched some pretty little liars

I wasn't in the mood to do anything today so I go downstairs and make myself some breakfast which I had some plain old butter on toast I went into the living room and turned on the tv and watched some pretty little liars. Which I love.

About and hour later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I was too lazy to check who it was so I just ignored them.

I heard someone call my name so I shouted.....

y/n- What!?
Simon- don't shout at me.
y/n- ye well...... what do you want?
Simon- I'm taking you to the hospital to get a check up and JJs coming with us since Josh has a meeting be ready by 11:30 cause that's when we're leaving. 
y/n- good luck cause I'm not going.

*Simons POV*

She's so stubborn sometimes. It got to 11:30 and she was just sat on the sofa on the same place I left her half an hour ago. Jj was stood next to me so I said.

Simon- y/n you ready.
y/n- I'm NOT GOING!
Simon- jj go get her
Jj- okay
y/n- ahhhhhhhhhh! JJ LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

y/n was kicking and screaming wiggling trying to shuffle their way out of JJs arms.

Simon- y/n stop. Your going whether you like it or not.

Jj put y/n in the car and strapped her seat belt and sat in the back with her to ensure that she doesn't run away.

Simon- y/n were here and we're going in now you have to walk or we'll carry you
y/n- IM NOT GOING IN. THEY K-k.
Simon- they what.
y/n- nothing.
Jj- are we ready
Simon- yes
y/n- no