Part 13 - Arguements

*JJs POV*

I parked in my usual parking spot in front of the house and y/n looked like she was nodding off. So I gently shook her so that she wouldn't fall asleep.

She looked at me and I had told her we're here. She looked like she was in a pretty bad mood.

I walked through the door first and Simon had approached me.

Simon- hey jj where have you been.
Jj- oh I just went to get y/n from school she said that she'd been waiting there for over an hour and you hadn't picked her up yet.
Simon- No that's not what happened! Where is she.
Jj- she coming in now.

*y/n POV*

I walked in and I knew from the moment jj woke me up I knew I wasn't in a good mood.
I walked through the front door and both Simon and JJ were staring at me.

y/n- What!
Simon- Don't what me. I told you to walk home you've wasted jj and I's time by coming to get you if you had just listened to me in the first place and not get into trouble.
y/n- Simon I'm not in the mood can we talk about this later.
Simon- No y/n we're gonna talk about this NOW!
y/n- why? I don't want to thoooo

I started to walk upstairs past Simon ignoring everything he says. I couldn't be arsed talking or listening to anyone.

*Simons POV*

Y/n is being so rude today I'm trying my best to be patient with her but it's hard when she keeps pushing all my buttons.

Simon- y/n!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!
y/n- No.
Simon- Now y/n I'm not playing.
y/n- No.
Simon- NOW !!
y/n - No you can't tell me what to do.
Simon- I will ground you if your not careful.
y/n- your not my dad. You were never around neither Josh or you were so you can't just come into my life when and act like the hero when your not!

*Tobi POV*

Me and the boys were playing fifa in the front room. And we heard arguing and shouting coming from the stairs we left it for a bit but it got out of hand it sounded like y/n and Simon were continuously shouting.

The boys and I steeped out of the front room and we saw y/n stood on the middle of the stairs slowly marking her way up each stair while Simon was at the bottom.

y/n had finished the argument by saying how Simon hasn't been there for her so he can't tell her what to do? Idk something like that.

I saw y/n kinda run on up to her room and she had a few tears in her eyes although I don't think anyone saw her.

Simon walked out of the house and slammed the door behind him. Jj and Ethan followed behind Simon to see if he's okay and Harry and I were gonna stay and check on y/n.

Josh and Vikk are out for a few days at their girlfriends house.