Part 26 - WHAT?!

*y/n's POV*

Simon had just asked me if I wanted to go to the shops with him and I was gonna say no when I thought that if I go with Simon maybe Josh will get off my back.

y/n- sure Simon I'll come with you. When are we leaving?
Simon- well now if you don't mind it's getting late and I don't want to be gone till 3 in the morning so get in the car.
y/n- okay let's go.

Simon and I drove to the first shop and we first went to get two red bulls one for him and one for me. Then we did our usual shopping trips and I got some extra things for myself.

I saw that Josh was trying to phone me but I didn't want to talk to him so I just clicked denied. He kept calling and calling eventually I shut my phone off which would send him straight to voicemail.

I was walking alongside Simon when he got a call I saw who it was and it was Josh. Oh No. I'm a tiny winy bit scared about what he's gonna say to Simon. 

Simon gave me the side eye and thats when I knew I was in trouble. I don't know what for tbh but I knew it wasn't good.

y/n- What?!
Simon- We'll talk when we get home.

Simon gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the time we was out shopping and for the whole car journey home. 

Simon- go sit in the living room NOW! And don't move until I'm back.
y/n- ugh! Fine.

I sat on the sofa realising I was gonna get a lecture from both Josh and Simon. I had had enough of people lecturing me. Dad used to do it all the time he'd come home lecture me shout at me and Calle me horrible things and I get upset when people shout at me I don't like it.

Both Josh and Simon came into the living room and sat on the sofa opposite me. I was sat with my back on the sofa with my arms crossed against my stomach I was trying so hard to keep this wall I'm holding up I don't like to let anyone get to know the actual me cause everyone eventually leaves.

*SORRY IT IS A SHORT ONE I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE MUCH CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO  IM SO SORRY FOR THIS ILL TRY AND KEEP UP TO DATE WITH IT ALL.*