Part 6 - Sidemen shoot

*y/n POV*

I got up and left Josh and Freya on the sofa I wasn't too bothered about going back to school because I knew I'd have to go back sooner or later. I was just worried about how there gonna react because I'm the best behaved in school.

In my last school I had gotten so many detentions after school, dinner time and at break I was put in isolation quite a few times and I had also gotten into 3-4 fights so I don't know how Josh and the rest will react.

NEXT DAY SATURDAY MORNING 7AM
*Joshes POV*

I've been awake for an half an hour now and I have gotten dressed for the Sidemen shoot which I have to leave for in and hour and a half and I had yet to wake up y/n or even tell her that she was coming with me to the Sidemen shoot.

I walked down the empty hallway. I opened y/n's door quietly and she started to toss and turn but she stayed asleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. I sat on the edge and I shook her shoulder and quietly whispered her name.

Josh- y/n wake up....... y/n

*y/n POV*

Josh slightly opened my eyes and Josh was at the end of my bed shaking my shoulder waking me up. I groaned I didn't want to wake up. I was so tired I barely got any sleep last night I went to sleep around 3-4 ish. I wish I went to sleep earlier now.

Josh- y/n wake up
Y/n- whyyyy? I don't want to...... leave me alone.
Josh- come on you're coming with me to a Sidemen shoot. So get out of bed shower get dressed and meet me in the kitchen in an hour so chop chop.

Uhhhh. Why do I have to go with him to the Sidemen shoot. I'm so tired I'm not in the mood and I just want to stay in my room.

I got up had a shower which took a while and then I got dressed.

I left my room and went to sit at the kitchen counter. Josh made me some toast. I just sat there on my phone and I could tell Josh was staring at me and I couldn't be bothered to start the conversation.

Josh- y/n you ready?
Y/n- ye.... I am how far is it?
Josh- it's only a 7 minute walk to Simons flat me and the guys are filming a moresidemen video brighten up.
Y/n- okayyy I can't be arsed I'm sooooo tired.

Josh and I walked to Simon and his mates house. It was a quiet journey noting was really said between myself and Josh.

We got to Simons apartment block and went up to his door and knocked on it.

Some tall dark man answered the door. He was wearing a black bandana on his head and he had some sort of black pineapple hair I had no idea who he was.