4-25|Answering Questions

1.) What is my dream career?
At the moment, I think that I want to be a Dermatologist. My second choice is a Pediatrician.

2.) What colleges do I want to apply to?
I think that I will be applying to colleges within my state because out-of-state tuition is a lot. I am hoping that I will be able to get an academic scholarship, but we'll see.

I want to try to apply to Ivy League schools and see if I am able to get in. My favorite Ivy League is Harvard because the campus is so pretty, and they are a good school.

However, I am only a sophomore, so things can change.

3.) How do you like your classes?
Chemistry is fun because my teacher is nice, but she's not always the best at teaching. I also have a good seat in the class, so that's fun.

I don't know how I feel about English. My teacher is nice, but she assigns a lot of homework. Two of the papers we wrote, she never graded, and I spent a lot of time on them. However, she let us pick our seats, so that's nice.

I love Algebra II because of the people in my class and because my teacher can be fun sometimes. However, I dislike doing math homework.

I like AP U.S. History because my teacher is nice and the kids in my class are fun. However, I dislike studying history.

I love Spanish II because my teacher is so nice and rarely gives homework. However, the kids in my class can be disrespectful towards my teacher, so that's annoying.

I love Study Hall because I go to my Algebra II teacher's classroom during his prep period with other girls, and it's so fun. We get to talk to each other, and the teacher sometimes joins in.

Choir is not that fun. The teacher doesn't teach, and she's not the best at controlling the class.

4.) What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to play Animal Crossing New Horizons, watch The Flash, and read.

5.) Who is your favorite Marvel character?
100% Spider-Man. I love all of the Spider-Man movies and cartoons.

6.) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I think that I would choose speed. If I'm running late, bam, I'm there in a flash. I could even run across water and go to another country for a day. Wouldn't that be so fun?

7.) If you could meet the cast of any movie/show, what cast would you pick?
I think that I would choose either the Spider-Man or The Flash cast.

8.) If you had a time machine, what would you want to do with it?
I would probably go back in time and stop myself from breaking my finger and chipping my teeth.

9.) What state do you wish you could visit?
I really want to go to California and New York.

10.) What is your favorite beverage?
Sweet tea.