10-2|My Chem Test and License Excitement

"Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late."
-Benjamin Franklin
—————————————————————
Friday
My Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a black and white school jacket, high waisted jeans, white Nike Air Force 1's, a black mask, and a pink watch.

•Monday•
On Monday, it was picture day. I already know my picture is awful. I only had one part of my hair in front instead of both, so I'll probably do picture retakes. I wore the outfit that I wore on the first day of school, my purple dress with a white lacy covering underneath.

•Friday•
Today I had a Chemistry test, and I know that I missed four on the multiple-choice portion. I know this because during apush, we had a substitute teacher and Alisa came into the class to say hi to the sub. Alisa was holding a stack of scantrons, so I asked her if they were the Chemistry tests, and she said yes. So then she asked if I wanted to know my score, and I said, of course. Then she told me I missed four. Then other kids started asking her what they got.

Today we have a football game against our rivals, and I already know that won't be good. Our coaches won't be at the game this week because one of them tested positive for the coronavirus. Us cheerleaders weren't around the coach who has it, so we don't have to quarantine. So the middle school cheer coach is going to accompany us at the game, but because the coaches aren't there, we can't stunt.

This weekend I'm going to have to study for my apush test that's on Monday, so hopefully, I do good on that. I also have to do my Spanish, Algebra II, and apush homework.

I'm super excited because next week I can get my license!! All I have to do is past my vision test, and I can get my license because I already took the driving test with my driving school. I'm excited because now I can drive to the gym, the library, and church. However, I'm not excited because I will have to drive to school and park in the student parking lot. Parking is my least favorite part of driving. My parking spot is also going to be really far away from the door, and I don't want to be late for class. What also stinks is that I can't drive friends alone until I've had my license for 180 days. But overall, I'm pretty excited!