10-5|Officer Duties

"When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
-Paulo Coelho
—————————————————————
Monday
My Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a white dress with beads on it, platform sandals, a gray mask, a gold bumble bee necklace, a pink watch, and a sparkly pink, green, gold, and white beaded bracelet.

Yesterday my chem teacher put in our test scores and I got an A, I only missed 4 points! Then during english we watched the movie of the book that we just finished. Our math lesson for today, is kinda confusing, but I think I understand it, but I'm not really sure. I really just gave up during class because I couldn't see the board and he was going super fast.

I also took my apush test today and I had studied for it and felt pretty confident before receiving the test. I did my apush homework on Saturday and Sunday, then studied for the test on Sunday. I watched lots of review videos, looked over old homework, studied the key terms, and practiced questions that I thought might appear on the test. I skipped a good sum of the questions because I wasn't sure about them, it appears that I know lots more about Chapter 10 than I do Chapter 9, haha. Then I don't think I did too good on the SAQ. There were two options to pick from and I chose the first one, but now I wish I would've answered the second option because I feel like I could've answered that one better.

Once I walked out of class, I felt like crying. I really didn't think I did good. Then when I was talking to Zoey and Ally during lunch, I felt even less confident. I didn't end up eating during lunch because I felt like I was about to cry and overall just didn't feel good.

Then during face to face, the sophomore class had to go to the auditorium to talk about a fundraiser that we are having. Us officers, me, Paige, and Charlotte, had to pass out the forms for the fundraiser. The other officer for some reason didn't come to help pass out papers, but she was at school today and I saw her sitting in the audience.

After school my apush teacher put in the test score and I got an A+! I was super surprised to see that I did good. Although, our SAQ grade is not in yet and I don't think I did that good on it, but fingers crossed.

Over the weekend, Logan texted me a picture of him that said hello, then we sent like four more messages after that and that was it. Logan is the kid that I on and off texted for a while. I'm not sure how he still likes me, haha. It was lowkey awkward during Spanish though because he sits right in front of me.