5-7|An Eventful Week

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."
-Confucius
—————————————————————
Friday
My Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a flowy white dress, platform sandals, a butterfly necklace, and a white watch.

On Wednesday, I was supposed to have a tennis match, but it ended up getting cancelled. So the coach decided to schedule a practice instead. If I were to of gone home, I would have had to leave my house almost as soon as I got there, so I didn't really want to do that. I told Charlotte that I was going to go ahead and drive home, so she went and sat in her car because she had brought her game-day clothes and was just going to wear those. Then I remembered that I had clothes in my car from the day before because practice ended up getting rained out.

I then grabbed my bag and started walking to Charlotte's car. As I was walking, Elijah stopped me and asked for my number!! I was so happy! Then I went to Charlotte's car and told her I had clothes and about what just happened. She started jumping up and down, and I was like, don't do that, haha, he's walking behind us because he had practice after school too. Then she started talking about it, and I was like, shhh.

After tennis, I had cheer practice, and I was kind of stressed that day because it was the day before the AP exam, and I didn't really feel that confident in the material. Then Elijah texted me around nine p.m., and I was like, aaaah!

On Thursday, I had my AP test for AP U.S. History. I'm not allowed to discuss what's on the test, but I don't think I did bad, but I don't think I did good either, haha. I hope I passed!

Elijah texted me and asked me how I thought I did, and then we talked about other stuff.

Today, Friday, the class officers had to pass out the carnations we ordered. They were supposed to arrive early in the day, but they ended up coming after lunch. So we had to quickly sort through the flowers. Then the company did not send us enough flowers, so we had to put more white than red flowers in two of our assortments.