𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

She sits down in the grassy patch while he sings her a song on the guitar, It's a love song. She closes her eyes enjoying every second of it. The cool breeze, the sweet melody, it's perfect. She opens her eyes again to find him leaning in, and...

"Em! Get ready for bed!"

I look up from my book in frustration. I was about to get to the best part. I thought.

"Ok mom I will!"

I marks my page and set my book down on my nightstand. It's about ten p.m. and tomorrow was a Monday.

Great.

To be completely honest, I didn't like school. Although I quite enjoyed learning and being with my friends, well, only friends, I hated the other people there.

I was bullied most of my life, I never understood why though, I thought I was pretty normal. I guess other people don't admire education as much as I do and think it's weird.

I get up from my bed to go get ready for the night. I walk to my bathroom and get into the shower.

As soon as I turn the shower on, I'm immediately hit with ice cold water.

I let out a harsh shriek in surprise and reach to change the temperature.

Instant relief hits me as the hot water sprays on my body.

Once I'm finished with my shower I wrap myself in a towel and brush my teeth. I wash my face and do my other nighttime routine necessities.

Once I am done I change into an oversized t-shirt and some shorts.

I am exhausted.

As I walk out the bathroom I find my cat, Sage on my bed.

Sage was a beautiful cat. Little and light brown, with little black stripes and grey eyes.

I giggle as I pet the top of her head.

I slide into bed and pull the covers on top of me.

I hope tomorrow is an ok day.

Hey guys! This is the first chapter. This is more of a filler chapter so be ready for the next ones.