Chapter 15

Authors note: OMFG THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE. Doesn't mean it's the last chapter though. But we're so close! Anyway let's get started with the chapter!

Mike steps towards Eleven, not believing his eyes.

"Eleven." He breathes out.

"Mike." She gasps as she's pulled into a tight hug.

Tears are streaming down both their faces, a few tears are building up in my eyes too.

"Is that..." Max starts. But she doesn't need to finish, Dustin, Lucas, and I nodded our heads.

Once they finally pulled away, Mike spoke up.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." El finished. Mike looked speechless that she knew.

"I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" He questions. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper stated.

Oh. My. God. She was with Hopper the whole time?!?!

Mike steps away as Hopper walks up to her.

"The hell is this? Where have you been?"

"Where have you been?" She shot back as he pulled her into a hug.

"You've been hiding her." Mike says. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He yells as he shoved Hopper.

"Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper demands. Then Mike and Hopper walked into the other room.

Eleven turns towards me, eyes glosses with tears.

"Eleven." I whisper, frozen.

"Emmy." She whispers back, We run up to each other and embrace in a hug.

"It's you, it's actually you." I whisper.

"I know." She whispers back.

After a few moments we pull away.

"I like the new look." I chuckle as I wipe a tear away.

"Thanks." She smiles.

Then, Lucas and Dustin walk up to embrace her in a hug.

I turn around and notice Max staring at me the same way she did when we were setting up supplies earlier. Except this time her hands were in fists, her knuckles turned white.

When I turn back around I see Eleven poking Dustins teeth. Probably because they weren't there before.

"Teeth." She says.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"You have teeth."

Dustin chuckles. "Oh. You like these pearls?" He asks as he started purring, which startled El.

"Eleven?" Max speaks up, walking towards her with a kind smile.

"Hey, um, I'm Max." She sticks her hand out. "I've heard a lot about you."

Eleven simply ignores her gesture and walks away to go and hug Joyce. like she wasn't even there, Max looks down in defeat.

I sigh and turn to Max. "She'll warm up to you."

After a while Joyce and Eleven come back from Will's room to the table where the note pad that says 'CLOSE GATE' Is placed. We all walk towards them.

"You opened this gate before, right?" Joyce asked.

"Yes." She answers.

"Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?"