6- You Want to Fight?

You spent the next few hours alone, looking out the window and watching the animals walk around the woods.

But someone interrupted it by storming into your room. It was George, and he had a sword and rope in his hand.

"Dream says he wants to see you, let's go." His tone was nicer than Dream's usually was but was still firm.

He walked over to you and forced you to stand up in front of him. He started tying your wrists in front of you. "Is this really necessary?" You rolled your eyes.

"Well, you're not exactly the type to follow directions, so yes, this is necessary." He continued to tie the ropes tighter, which rubbed at your skin and cause them to get red.

You just rolled your eyes at his comment because you knew it was true, but you were proud of it. Wilbur always taught you good self-defense and how to be a bitch to people who didn't treat you right, which you were grateful for.

He took the end of the rope in his own hand and led you out of the room, having to struggle against your stubborn slow walking.

He walked you out of the room and down a flight of stairs into a dark hallway. You passed by a few open doors that looked like bedrooms and then into a bigger room filled with punching bags and weapons.

"Oh great." You mumbled.

George chuckled a bit at your sarcastic comment but pulled you into the room anyway. When you walked in you immediately shivered from the cool, breezy air flowing around the area.

He led you to a smaller door on the other side of the main room that had a dark and mysterious door.

"Go in there." George pointed to the door handle.

You glared up at him as if to say 'why should I listen to you'

All he did was glare back and push you closer to the door. Finally, you put your hand on the doorknob and turned it slowly, hoping you weren't being sent into a death chamber.

When you walked in you were met with the same familiar white-masked man sitting at a desk, his back was facing you.

"Oh my fucking god." You rolled your eyes and turned back around to leave the room.

Before you could step out of the room, he stood up and pulled on your arm, "I hope you weren't thinking of leaving me." He obviously knew you were but still wanted to send you a snarky response.

You swatted his hand off your arm and sat in the nearest chair. It was an older-looking chair but looked very nice. It was made of black fabric and had a gold trim surrounding the whole thing, it wasn't super comfortable but it wasn't unbearable.

"Can you untie these?" You gave him an annoyed look, holding up your trapped hands in front of him.

He thought for a minute before looking at you and smirking, "No, I think I'll keep you suffering for a bit longer."

"Fuck you."

"Already? Alright." He crossed his arms over his torso and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, lifting it up and revealing a bit of his toned stomach.

You obviously knew he was joking but it still pissed you off. You tried standing up to punch or kick him but he just pushed you back down.

"If you would just calm down, I could explain why you're here, but you seem to want to be a bitch today." He stood taller, trying to assert dominance.

"What happened to calling me 'darling'?" You mumbled, only half hoping he heard that.

"I heard that, and I don't know, I just think 'bitch' has a better ring to it."