11- What An Idiot.

~~~~~Dream POV~~~~~

Dream paced around the room and picked at his nails. He glanced up at y/n every so often, only to see her still sleeping.

'I bandaged her wounds up and she's been breathing steadily for a while now. Why isn't she waking up?'

The room was silent except for y/n's quiet breathing. Dream had to keep reminding himself that she was alive and would be okay, but his intrusive thoughts soon got the best of him.

His body froze as he felt the air in the room shift. He snapped his head over to y/n and looked at her face.

Her eyes were squinting and relaxing over and over. He ran over to her bed and shook her arm. "Y/n? Y/n, can you hear me?"

~~~~~Y/N POV~~~~~

You only got one more glance at your dad before you fell. You were falling through the air at a rapid speed. You squinted your eyes out of fear and held your breath.

It almost felt as though your body was being torn apart in every way possible. Your head ached and your muscles felt weak. You slowly opened your eyes and recognized the outline of the familiar room.

"Wh-" You tried speaking but was stopped by the pain coming back into your body. Your leg was throbbing and your stomach felt like it was being stabbed.

"Y/n? Are you awake?" You heard a voice from beside you. You recognized it but couldn't determine what it was right away. It was only after you finally opened your eyes that you saw it was Dream.

Your eyes widened, and your heart pounded faster. "No, I don't want to talk to you." You were speaking quickly and slurring your words together. You tried moving away from him, but the pain in your body kept you paralyzed, right next to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He reached his hand out for yours, but you pulled it away as best you could.

"Yes, you will bitch. Do you not realize how creepy that was? Waiting in here, watching me sleep? Get out." Your words were still a bit slurred from only waking up a few seconds ago, but you knew he heard you completely.

"I'm not leaving." He stared at you through the mask.

You reached your hand out to slap him across the face, but he pulled his hand up and gripped his fingers around your wrist. You glared at him and ripped your hand away from his, laying it back onto the bed sheet.

"I need to speak to you." He leaned over the bed so that his face was only about a foot away from your own.

"Can you give me some space?" You snapped and pushed on his chest with your hand, forcing him away from you.

'What happened to me? Why was I in that place with my dad? Where did this wound on my stomach come from? How long was I out for?'

Dream sensed that you were confused because he sat down in the nearby chair and began speaking rather quickly, "We blew up L'manburg and you got caught in it because you were an idiot and ran away from me." You noticed how his hands were in tight balls and his knuckles were turning white.

"Then Sapnap saw you laying down, unconscious, with a wound in your stomach. You were out for four days, I was really worried about you." His hands relaxed again.

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah I'm sure you were." You scoffed at your sarcastic comment and turned onto your side, away from him.

"Yeah maybe don't do tha-"

"Ow!" You rolled back onto your back and pressed your hand onto your stomach. Even the slightest movement made your waist feel like it was in a blender, on high speed, and set on fire.